Portland in the News: Rare Bird Sighting; Top Chef Portland; Indoor Dining Reopens & More! | February 11, 2021
You may recognize some local faces on the new season of culinary competition show ‘Top Chef’, which was filmed in Portland last year and premiers on April 1.
A nature photographer captured a rare bird sighting at Oaks Bottom this past week.
And nice work eating your veggies: Portland was recently ranked the third healthiest city in America according to a new study.
Here’s a roundup of the goings-on in Portland this week:
- OregonLive: ‘Top Chef’ will return April 1 for Portland-based Season 18
- KGW: Swans at Oaks Bottom Wildlife Refuge inspire photographer to create video
- KATU: Portland is the third healthiest city in the U.S., according to new study
- KGW: Portland tri-county area allowed to reopen indoor dining Friday
- OPB: Han Oak Chef Peter Cho on opening his new restaurant, Toki, mid-pandemic
- KOIN: OHA hopeful general population eligible for vaccine in July
- KTVZ: Forest Service to waive fees at day-use recreation site in honor of Presidents’ Day
Get Portland News delivered every Thursday! Subscribe to our newsletter here.