Website Schoolhouse Supplies
About This Position
The Schoolhouse Supplies Development Coordinator will support the organization’s resource development. This is a new position that will double our dedicated, full time fundraising staff (from one to two!) and will position the organization for continued expansion.
This position is perfect for a dynamic self-starter who is growing their career and wants to do it while helping to grow the mission impact and reach of a charitable organization like Schoolhouse Supplies. Examples of past positions that would give you the skills needed to be successful in this position include sales, project management, data entry and nonprofit volunteer or event coordination.
Whether you are seeking to take your fundraising skills to the next level or establish a new career in the nonprofit sector, this position is an opportunity to work alongside an established team that is growing the resource development capacity of an organization. Design and mail house resources are available. This position may recruit additional volunteer assistance, as needed.
We know that advancing your career sometimes means taking a leap so know that even if you aren’t sure if you have the right background and qualifications, if you feel that you could be the best candidate for this position and you would like to work at Schoolhouse Supplies, we would like you to apply.
This position is a full-time, non-exempt position with generous benefits. More information can be found https://www.schoolhousesupplies.org/hiring. The complete job description can be found here.
Since 1999, the Schoolhouse Supplies mission has remained the same: to support public education by providing free school supplies to under-resourced students. We do this because we believe that every child deserves school supplies and has the right to a quality education regardless of their family’s income or racial/ethnic identity. The program delivery model achieves additional goals through community engagement and by keeping supplies out of the waste stream.
How to Apply
· Please email a resume and a letter of interest/cover letter to [email protected]
· The review of resumes and candidate interviews will begin immediately and the position is open until filled.
· We would like to fill this position in February or March 2023, but are willing to negotiate a mutually agreeable start date to accommodate the candidate’s current family and career commitments.
Compensation and Benefits
· This is a full-time position (40 hours per week) with an annualized starting salary of $45,000 to $50,128 ($21.63 to $24.10 per hour) depending on experience. In addition, each employee receives an additional $3,000 as described in the benefits below.
· Medical, dental and vision insurance for the employee and dependents with employer-paid premiums for the employee. Choice between two medical plans.
· Employee-funded Flexible Spending Account/Health Savings Account and 403(b) Savings Plan.
· Employer contributions totaling an additional $3,000 in 2023 directed to the benefit(s) the employee chooses.
· Paid time off (PTO) increases with the length of employment and for fulltime employees accumulates to 120 hours for the first year of employment.
· Bereavement leave, and jury duty pay.
· Ten paid holidays.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit schoolhousesupplies.org.