Storekeeper Substitute Staff
Website People's Food Co-op
People’s Food Co-op is a values driven, community-owned natural foods store, and we operate with a democratic, consensus-based Collective Management structure. Substitute Staff help keep us operational by filling in for open Store Keeping, Produce Keeping, and Stocking shifts. This 4-25 hour per week position provides staffing for Store Keeping, Produce Keeping, stocking, and other shifts on an as-needed basis. The purpose for these positions are as follows:
- Responsible for stocking and displaying fresh produce while offering prompt, friendly customer service to help meet department goals for sales, margin, labor and customer service.
- To engage community members and provide prompt, welcoming service.
- To keep the store clean, safe, and well-functioning.
- To further the Ends of the co-op.
Compensation & Benefits include:
- Human scale and empowered workplace
- Flexible hours
- $17/hour starting wage for all positions
- 19% discount on purchases at the Co-op
- Paid sick time
- Regular raises based on hours worked
TO APPLY: Please visit our wesbite at www.peoples.coop/employment and download an application packet. Applicants will only be considered if they submit a completed application packet. Email your completed packet to [email protected], or drop it of at our store at 3029 SE 21st Avenue.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com