Electrician (Multiple Positions)
Website Multnomah County
Are you an Electrician who’s able to work independently, apply well developed subject knowledge, and exercise judgment and initiative? If so, we may have an opportunity for you.
Multnomah County’s Facilities and Property Management Division is seeking journey level Electricians to join our team. In this role, you will perform the full range of electrician duties and work collaboratively with other trade teams, contractors, and the client on identifying and resolving electrical systems, issues and/or improvements.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Establish great communication and customer service with Electrical team, Electrical Leads, Electrical Program Manager and all County departments
- Have great computer knowledge, abilities and skills.
- Provide electrical preventative maintenance service as part of the established Electrical PM Program.
- Provide reactive/troubleshooting of electrical service as needed.
- Make electrical improvements and or repairs as requested by clients.
- Coordinate and be the subject matter expert on county electrical projects.
Multnomah County offers an exceptional benefits package, including employer-funded retirement savings; health and dental insurance at very low cost to full-time employees and their dependents; paid parental leave; wellness programs; a focus on work-life balance; and much more. Find more details on our website. This position is also eligible for a voluntary on-call program, where you can get paid for standby time in addition to paid time for call outs and the potential for a take home service van.
Find the complete job announcement and apply online.
This is an open until filled recruitment, next application review will begin September 19, 2022 so please apply as soon as possible.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran or protected veteran status, genetic information and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available for your reference. Multnomah County is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor. We request priority protected veteran referrals.