Sonetics is the leader in team communication solutions that enhance the productivity, safety, and effectiveness of work teams in aviation, firefighting, public works, marine, construction, and industrial operations. We pioneered the development of hands-free wireless headsets, which allow team members to stay in continuous contact, and ensures that all team members can hear and be heard, even in the most challenging environments.
We are seeking a talented Marketing manager to provide leadership and management for Sonetics’ marketing team and activities, including marketing communications, and partner/channel marketing. Responsible for driving the Company’s efforts to position itself as a leader in its markets, create demand for the company’s solutions, and achieve revenue goals. This is a hands-on position, requiring significant marketing content production. In addition, your key responsibilities include:
- Drive overall marketing activities for the three brands, including all customer lifecycle marketing efforts, product marketing, channel/partner marketing, demand generation, customer success and sales enablement.
- Content creation and editing for advertising, trade shows and events, collateral, market research, website design and content, and public relations.
- Define and execute marketing programs for demand creation, lead generation and interface with Sales for lead tracking and management.
- Manage SEO, paid media, and social media campaigns for all brands.
- Develop sales tools, including product collateral, sales presentations, and videos.
- Manage outside agencies engaged in market research, communications, PR, and Web development.
- Work closely with Sales to develop and manage channel and partner strategies and programs.
- Oversee product and solution marketing including product launch management, pricing and discounts, sales training, presentations, sales tools, and general sales support.
- Develop and manage the Company’s marketing budget.
- Develop and track metrics and success criteria for all marketing programs and activities.
- Act as spokesperson for the company with press, at trade shows and industry events.
As a Marketing Manager, you thrive in a fast-paced environment where deadlines and deliverables are in the forefront. You are creative and innovative and have a solid track record of successfully executing marketing projects and programs. You are highly collaborative and work well cross-functionally, as well as directly with customers. Additional skills and experience include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, a related discipline, or a combination or education and equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of senior marketing experience in comparable industries with at least 1 year in a Supervisory position.
- Record of developing and implementing marketing plans that have consistently met or exceeded planned objectives.
- Superior marketing content production skills and experience required.
- Knowledge of print and online marketing strategies.
- Working knowledge of SEO/SEM best practices.
- Working knowledge of major graphic design, layout, and photo editing software.
- Ability to plan and manage at both strategic and operational levels.
- Experience with DMAM and AI Marketing tools for content creation, marketing automation, etc. strongly preferred.
- Must be able to travel to meet customers and attend tradeshows, etc. (10-20%)
We offer the right candidate an opportunity to join a fast-growing company that is serving customers in challenging environments, making every workday more productive, safer, and enjoyable. We are entrepreneurial, innovative, and agile. We value hard work and great ideas and strive to celebrate our successes as a team. We offer a comprehensive benefit plan including medical coverage, 401k contribution, and employee profit sharing plan.
To apply for this job please visit soneticscorp.applicantpool.com.