Website Impact NW
At Impact NW we are a nonprofit with a mission to prevent homelessness, because we believe in the fundamental right to: beautiful life, stability and peace. More importantly, it also means a life filled with opportunity and community support, especially for Indigenous, Black, Brown, Melanated, Immigrant, and Asian people.
What we seek is for you to share your skill sets – especially if you:
*Put people first
*See the beauty in people
*Find a way
We believe that with our mission and values as our north star, we can move toward our vision of a future where housing is a human right. If this resonates with you, we’d love to have your purpose and passion on our team at Impact NW.
The Development Coordinator position presents an awesome opportunity to support overall fundraising efforts. From assisting with fundraising plans, recording and acknowledgement of the organization’s donor data and donations, to supporting event logistics, this position will have a key function in the development team.
The ideal candidate for this position will be passionate about finding solutions to the homeless crisis affecting the Portland-Vancouver region and has experience working with communities of diverse backgrounds. They should be strategic and data oriented and have a desire to support overall fundraising efforts for the work of Impact NW.
- Supports overall Development Team efforts.
- Consistently and accurately updates Raisers Edge database, dashboards, and workflows.
- Coordinates donor acknowledgement process.
- Coordinates volunteer recruitment process, including corporate engagement opportunities.
- Effectively works collaboratively with other members of the Development Team to create a culturally sensitive, mutually respectful workplace conducive to program innovation and staff retention.
- Supports the logistical planning and implementation of fundraising events.
- Manages the social media and e-newsletter communication efforts
- Other development tasks as assigned by the Supervisor
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum of 2 years working in fundraising and/or social services
- Detail oriented and project management skills.
- Ability to analyze data and use data to inform fundraising efforts.
- Willingness to sign anti-racism statement
- Ability to work with communities of color as well as with Impact NW’s diverse community of staff and volunteers.
- Knowledge of Raiser’s Edge preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
THIS JOB REQUIRES THE FOLLOWING PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES:
- Repetitive motion, prolonged sitting, and extensive visual involvement
- Ability to efficiently travel within the agency’s service area (Portland Metro Area)
- 100% Employer paid medical, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Life insurance for full time employees.
- 401 (K) with employer matching contribution.
- Attractive PTO and Vacation Policy.
- Opportunity to grow through training and development
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org