Website Dark Horse Comics, LLC
Dark Horse Comics is a premier publisher, manufacturer, and retailer of pop culture comics and collectibles. We look for employees who like a challenge and can communicate effectively in all situations. This a new role for our company as we prepare ourselves for new expansion and development. We want to leverage your skills and experience to drive positive results while ensuring a bright future for yourself and the company.
We are hoping to hire an experienced mid-level Accountant to join our growing team. This is a multi-faceted accounting position created to manage various support functions relating to our three entities; Dark Horse Comics, Dark Horse Entertainment, and Things From Another World.
- Writing policies and procedures
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliation
- Copartner to all costing related functions
- Copartner in full cycle accounting for Things From Another World
- Sales Tax reporting
- Associate Responsibilities and other duties that may be assigned by the Controller as relevant to this position
- BA in Accounting/Finance
- 2-5 years of mid to upper level accounting work experience
- Knowledge of GAAP and IFRS
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, multitask and work independently in a time sensitive environment while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- This person should be organized, self-motivated, and a capable problem solver.
- Strong working knowledge of Mac OS and programs. Excel skills/experience highly desired.
- Experience working in the Publishing industry is desired
- This is a mid-level position with opportunity for growth. Salaries will commensurate based on position level.
Please submit your resume and applications details via our application site. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.