Mardi Gras Day in 2018 is February 13. Mardi Gras Day (also known as Fat Tuesday) is the last day of the (New Orleans) Carnival season and the day before Ash Wednesday. Mardi Gras Day falls on a different day each year, however, it is always 46 days before Easter.
Related Portland Events & Information:
- February: Portland February Events Calendar & Giveaways
- Valentine’s: Portland Valentine’s Day Events, Gifts, Dinners, & More
- Seattle: Seattle Pipeline Mardi Gras Events Calendar
2018 Portland Mardi Gras Events
As always, we have a large list of Portland Mardi Gras and Fat Tuesday Day events including parties, dinners, shows, etc. With the main holiday occurring on a Tuesday, many large parties take place the weekend before.
- All Month: Discover Portland’s Hidden Mysteries w/ Urban Adventure Quest’s Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure!
- February 9: Carnaval Brasileiro w/ DJs The Ambassador & Cuica @ Dig A Pony | Brazilian Food & Drink Specials
- February 10: Brazilian and Latin Mardi Gras – Carnival @ The Goodfoot | w/ Pyatã & The Rhythm, Reggae, Funk, Rock, World (Win Tickets, $20)
- February 10: Mardi Gras Ball @ Tiffany Center | Produced by the Mysti Krewe, Costume Contest, King & Queen & More! (Win Tickets, $60)
- February 13: Mardi Gras Celebration @ Paddy’s Bar & Grill! | Fat Tuesday, Gumbo, Sazeracs, French 75s, Beads, Happy Hour Specials, Raffles & More!
- February 13: Mardi Gras Party @ EaT: An Oyster Bar | 2018 Portland Fat Tuesday, Live Music, Crawfish Boil, King Cakes, Hurricanes & More!
- February 13: Portland 2018 Mardi Gras Parade on North Mississippi Avenue | Free, All Ages, Family Friendly, Costumes, Lights, Music
- February 16-17: Mardi Gras Celebration @ Club Privata | “Boobs, Balls & Beads,” Sexiest Couple Contest, Hosted by Sasha Scarlett
Now, you can have all of the great Portland events from our website in the palm of your hand when you’re out on the town.
Download the App for iPhone here
Download the App for Android here