Mardi Gras Day in 2019 is March 5. Mardi Gras Day (also known as Fat Tuesday) is the last day of the (New Orleans) Carnival season and the day before Ash Wednesday. Mardi Gras Day falls on a different day each year, however, it is always 46 days before Easter.
Related Portland Events & Information:
- March: Portland March Events Calendar & Giveaways
- Valentine’s: Portland Valentine’s Day Events, Gifts, Dinners, & More
2019 Portland Mardi Gras Events
As always, we have a large list of Portland Mardi Gras and Fat Tuesday Day events including parties, dinners, shows, etc. With the main holiday occurring on a Tuesday, many large parties take place the weekend before.
- All Month: Discover Portland’s Hidden Mysteries w/ Urban Adventure Quest’s Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure!
- March 5: Mardi Gras Party @ Crystal Ballroom | Fat Tuesday, Live Music by Soul Vaccination, 10,000 Beads, Burlesque, Aerialists, Circus Acts, Hosted by Sasha Scarlett
- March 5: Portland Mardi Gras Day Parade on Mississippi Avenue | Free, Fat Tuesday
Now, you can have all of the great Portland events from our website in the palm of your hand when you’re out on the town.
Download the App for iPhone here
Download the App for Android here