Mardi Gras Day in 2014 is March 4th. Mardi Gras Day (also known as Fat Tuesday) is the last day of the (New Orleans) Carnival season and the day before Ash Wednesday. Mardi Gras Day falls on a different day each year, however, it is always 46 days before Easter.
WIN MARDI GRAS EVENT TICKETS: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every week including to many of the top events in Portland. Join our email list if you like free stuff
UPDATES: Our CURRENT Mardi Gras Events Calendar & Ticket Giveaways
Related Portland Events & Information:
- March Events: Our Calendar of Portland March Events & Ticket Giveaways
- St Patrick’s: Our Calendar of Portland St Patrick’s Events, Parties, & Ticket Giveaways
- Seattle: Check out Seattle Pipeline for Seattle Mardi Gras Events
- Past Years: 2013 Events | 2012 Events | 2011 Events
2014 Portland Mardi Gras Events
As always, we have a large list of Portland Mardi Gras and Fat Tuesday Day events including parties, dinners, shows, etc. We normally start adding events mid-January. With the main holiday occurring on a Tuesday, many large parties take place the weekend before.
- February 28-March 1: 2014 Wurstfest @ Mt. Angel | Beer, Wine, Sausages, Music, Dancing, German Mardi Gras
- February 28, March 1 & 4: BeerQuest PDX Portland Mardi Gras Haunted Pub Crawl | Beer, Beads & Ghosts, Explore Portland’s Lawless Past
- March 1: Mardi Gras Ball @ Bossanova Ballroom | w/ Mysti Krewe of Nimbus, “Saints & Sinners,” Cajun & Zydeco (Win Tickets, $60)
- March 1: Mardi Gras Celebration w/ Shanghai Portland Party Bus | A Wild Ride to Several Venues
- March 4:Mardi Gras Parade on Mississippi Avenue | Free, Mardi Gras Party Band, Fat Tuesday Specials, Masks & Costumes
- March 4: Portland Fat Tuesday: March Fourth Marching Band’s 11th Anniversary @ Crystal Ballroom | Portland Mardi Gras, Two Shows, Big Band Jazz, Latin, Funk (Win Tickets, $54)
- March 4: Mardi Gras Masquerade @ The Spareroom Lounge | Benefit for “Women in Crisis,” Live Music, Hurricane Drink Specials, Costumes + Masks (Win Tickets, $24)
- March 4: Mardi Gras / Fat Tuesday @ The Parish & Eat Oyster Bar | Free Limo Rides, No Cover, Roasted Pig, Live Music
Our new Portland Events App for PDX Pipeline is now available for iPhones, Android phones and iPads!
Now, you can have all of the great Portland events from our website in the palm of your hand when you’re out on the town.
Download the App for iPhone here
Download the App for Android here