WIN MARDI GRAS EVENT TICKETS: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every week including to many of the top events in Portland. Join our email list if you like free stuff
If you want your Portland Mardi Gras event(s) here, you can email us a proper press release (what, when where, how much) to pdxpipeline @ gmail dot com. Please send it in a text or Word doc instead of PDF. We can’t guarantee any listing.
2012 Portland Mardi Gras Events
From MardiGrasDay.com: Mardi Gras Day in 2012 is February 21. Mardi Gras Day (also known as Fat Tuesday) is the last day of the (New Orleans) Carnival season and the day before Ash Wednesday. Mardi Gras Day falls on a different day each year, however, it is always 46 days before Easter.
- February 10: Portland Mardi Gras Style Party at Blitz Pearl | Free Games, Prizes, Fundraiser
- February 17-21: Mardis Gras Celebration @ Blitz Pearl | Music, Hurricane Drink Specials, Prizes (More Info/Website)
- February 18: Portland’s Mardi Gras Ball | Dancing, Costume Contest, Swamp Shack Food, Full Bar (Win Tickets, $50)
- February 21: Le Mardi Gras Fat Tuesday @ Brasserie Montmartre | Cajun, Creole Food & Drink Specials
- February 21: Fat Tuesday Celebration @ East Burn | $2 Pints, Creole Gumbo
- February 26: The Sunday Table In New Orleans @ Brasserie Montmartre | Portland Mardi Gras Dinner, 7 Courses, Wine
- Related: Galactic @ McMenamin’s Crystal Ballroom | New Orleans Mardi Gras Music (March 24)
Related Portland Events & Information:
- All Month: 2012 Portland February Events
- 2011 Portland Mardi Gras Events: Fat Tuesday, Parties, Food and Drink Specials
Our new Portland Events App for PDX Pipeline is now available for iPhones, Android phones and iPads!
Now, you can have all of the great Portland Mardi Gras Events from our website in the palm of your hand when you’re out on the town.
Download the App for iPhone here
Download the App for Android here