As always, we have a large list of Portland Easter events including egg hunts, brunch options, dinners, shows, and more. In 2018, Easter Sunday takes place on April 1, and there will be events all weekend!
2018 Portland Easter Weekend Events
- All Weekend: Wooden Shoe Tulip Festival | 40 Acres of Tulips in Every Color, Wine Tastings, Gift Shops & More!
- All Weekend: Discover Portland’s Hidden Mysteries w/ Urban Adventure Quest’s Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure!
- March 24: Downtown Portland’s PDX Bunny Bar Hop | Costumes, Candy, Photo Opportunities & More!
- March 24: Code Orange Easter Egg Drop @ Brentwood Park | All Ages
- March 28: Egg-Stravaganza! Community Egg Hunt @ Peninsula Park Community Center | All Ages, Play
- March 28-30: Easterseals Oregon Bloomfest @ Pioneer Courthouse Square | Easter Bouquets, Locally Grown Tulips
- March 31: Easter Egg Hunt @ Alpenrose Dairy | FREE, All Ages, Prizes, Easter Bunny Visit
- April 1: Easter Brunch @ Punch Bowl Social | Bloody Mary Bar, Private Karaoke, Bowling, Arcade, Games & More!
- April 1: Easter Treats @ Pix Pâtisserie | Easter Hunt, Surprise Eggs, Pix Peeps, Chocolates & More!
- April 1: Easter Brunch Cruise on Portland Spirit | Buffet, Beautiful Views, Family Friendly, Live Entertainment
- April 1: 2018 Portland Easter Tea @ Pix Pâtisserie | 14 Sweet & Savory Bite Sized Treats, Macarons, Eclairs & More!
- April 1: Snakebite Sundays @ Portland Cider House | Featuring Beer + Cider Blends All Day
- April 1: Tesla Coil Day at Quarterworld Arcade Portland! Shows at 4PM & 9PM | All Ages, Pinball, Full Bar
Related Events & Information:
- All Month: Our Portland April Events Calendar & Ticket Giveaways
- Spring:MANY Portland Spring Photos: Cherry Blossoms, Waterfront Park, Japanese Gardens, Mt Hood, Columbia Gorge, Tulip Festival
- Seattle: Seattle Pipeline’s Easter Events Calendar
Now, you can have all of the great Portland events from our website in the palm of your hand when you’re out on the town.
Download the App for iPhone here
Download the App for Android here