From press release:
Portland Aerial Tram Halloween Party
October 25, 2014
Noon – 4 p.m. | All Ages
More info: gobytram.com
Portland Aerial Tram
3303 SW Bond Ave, Portland, OR 97239
Bring the kids to South Waterfront on Saturday, October 25th for family fun that’s Tram-tastic!
There will be face-painting and balloon artistry to entertain little ones, and a craft table where children can express their creativity, make Autumn decorations or color their very own Tram t-shirt. Tours of the Tram engine and control rooms on the hour (1:00, 2:00, 3:00 pm). Great views from the Tram and the Observation Deck for the whole family!
Portland Aerial Tram lower terminal at SW Moody Avenue and Gibbs Street
Public is invited and all activities and entertainment are free ($10 for a t-shirt to color; Tram fare is $4.35 round-trip; kids 6 & under free).
Related Portland Events & info
- Win Tickets ($44): FrightTown @ Veteran’s Memorial Coliseum | Oregon’s No. 1 Haunted Attraction, 3 HUGE Haunted Houses, A Whole City Block
- Win Quest ($49): This Halloween, Discover Portland’s Spooky Mysteries on Urban Adventure Quest’s Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure!
- Win Tickets ($30): Corn Maze + Haunted House @ Rossi Farms | Old West Themed Haunted Ghost Town
- Win Tickets ($90): BeerQuest Haunted Pub Crawl | Award-Winning Beer + Meet Ghosts of Old Town (Oct 28)
- Win Tickets ($78): Erotic Ball Sexy Halloween Party @ Crystal Ballroom | 4 Headliners, 3 Floors, Fetish Demos, Hosted by Emmy-nominee Sasha Scarlett, Costume Contest (Nov 1)
FREE PORTLAND: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every week including to many of the top music and art venues in Portland. Join our newsletter if you like free stuff!
Our new Portland Events App for PDX Pipeline is now available for iPhones, Android phones and iPads!
Now, you can have all of the great Portland events from our website in the palm of your hand when you’re out on the town.
Download the App for iPhone here
Download the App for Android here