Mardi Gras Day in 2015 is February 17th. Mardi Gras Day (also known as Fat Tuesday) is the last day of the (New Orleans) Carnival season and the day before Ash Wednesday. Mardi Gras Day falls on a different day each year, however, it is always 46 days before Easter.
Related Portland Events & Information:
- February Events: Our Calendar of Portland March Events & Ticket Giveaways
- Valentine’s: Our Calendar of Portland Valentine’s Day Events, Gifts, Dinners, & More
- Seattle: Check out Seattle Pipeline for Seattle Mardi Gras Events
- Past Years: 2014 Events | 2013 | 2012 | 2011
2015 Portland Mardi Gras Events
As always, we have a large list of Portland Mardi Gras and Fat Tuesday Day events including parties, dinners, shows, etc. We normally start adding events mid-January. With the main holiday occurring on a Tuesday, many large parties take place the weekend before.
- All Weekend: Galette Des Rois @ Pix Patiserie | King Cake Frenchie Style, Find the Hidden Charm to be Crowned King
- February 11-16: Minibike Winter | Four Days of Bike Madness, Craft Night, Dance party, Chariot Wars, Downhill Challenges & More!
- February 14: Portland Mardi Gras Ball – Voodoo Valentine @ Wonder Ballroom | Charmaine Neville, Louisiana Cuisine, Costume Contest, Full Bar, King & Queen (Win Tickets, $50)
- February 15: Walking Tour of Portland’s Sinful Past – Shanghaiers, Saloons & Skullduggery | Kick A** Oregon History Historian Doug Kenck-Crispin (Win Tickets, $30)
- February 16: Lundi Gras Breakside Brewery Beer Dinner @ Tapalaya | Family-style, Contemporary Cajun/Creole Dishes, 5 Beers, Live Music
- February 17: Mardi Gras Parade on Mississippi Avenue | Free Shows at Bar Bar & Mississippi Pizza Pub, Masks, Beads, Costumes
- February 19: POPgoji w/Cherimoya @ The Goodfoot | Portland Mardi Gras Carnaval Show, Pop/Soul, Brazilian Beats, Funk
- February 21: Mardi Gras Masquerade @ EastBurn | Album Release Party w/ Tuck and Daisy, Prizes for Best Mask
Our Portland Events App for PDX Pipeline is now available for iPhones, Android phones and iPads!
Now, you can have all of the great Portland events from our website in the palm of your hand when you’re out on the town.
Download the App for iPhone here
Download the App for Android here