Related: Our Portland Events Calender
Friends of the Multnomah County Library
37th Annual Fall Used Book Sale 2010
Oregon's Largest Used Book Sale
1205 NE 33rd
Portland, OR 97232
Corner of 33rd and Sandy Blvd.
(former office furniture store)
Bus # 12
Free street parking
Please be aware some spots are reserved or have limited parking hours. The nearby COMCAST parking lot is available Friday and Sunday only. It is located 800' to the west at 3075 NE Sandy Blvd.
MEMBERS ONLY Pre-Sale: Friday, October 8, 6 to 9pm
- Memberships available at the door
- Individual memberships start at $30; Family $45; Senior 65+ $20
(Family definition: 2 adults and all children under 21 living in the same household)
- No scanners, cell phones or any other electronic devices used to seek information about books are allowed during this Members-Only time.
- Saturday, October 9, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sunday, October 10, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Monday, October 11, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. – 50% off Discount Day
- Scanners, cell phones or other electronic devices may be used only at the book sale tables and only on individual items. Items may not be set aside to be scanned later.