From our sponsors:
PDX Urban Wine Tour
July 26, 2014
Noon | $35 | 21+
Wine tasting isn’t just a scenic cruise through tranquil countryside surrounding Portland – nay, you can enjoy it right here in our own fair city – Portland has a thing for vintage.
There are no fewer than 9 wineries right here in the urban heart of Portland. Just like our distilleries, breweries, and restaurants these places are aces. Hop on the Short Bus with up to 12 other revelers and let us provide you with a ride around town to these fantastic wineries. Plenty of sipping, you leave the driving to us. The tour goes from Noon-5pm and will hit four urban wineries.
Guided Tour Includes:
- Picnic basket filled with plastic wine glasses, beer/wine openers, cooler (no ice).
- Playlist that covers all genres for fun listening music while sipping wine on bus
- Drinking/eating privileges on the bus (you may bring your own snacks and beverages on bus (no hard alcohol permitted on wine tours)
- Pre-selected wineries chosen by your guide
- Special Deals for Portland Short Bus Riders from wineries!
Pick up/drop off at the EastBurn @12:00pm-4:45/5:00pm
Tastings fees are not included in cost of ticket. Tastings vary from $5-10, and you can enjoy extra deals for riding Portland Short Bus!
Bring your confirmation e-mail at EastBurn and receive 10% off your meal either before or after the tour.
PDX Urban Wine Info: pdxurbanwineries.com