As always, we have a large list of Portland Easter events including egg hunts, brunch options, dinners, shows, and more. In 2016, Easter Sunday takes place on March 27, and there will be events all weekend!
2016 Portland Easter Weekend Events
- Zipcar: Get $35 Driving Credit when you Join Zipcar w/ PDX Pipeline! | Gain Access to Hundreds of Cars in Portland!
- All Month: Discover Portland’s Hidden Mysteries w/ Urban Adventure Quest’s Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure! (Win Tickets, $49)
- All Weekend: Portland Escape Rooms: Mind-bending Puzzles & Thrilling Scenarios Make for a Great Night Out! Do You Have What it Takes to Escape?
- All Month: Easter @ Pix Pâtisserie | “Contraband” Chocolate Eggs, Tea Time and An Egg Hunt Worth $50
- All Weekend: Stop by Blackbird Pizza for Portland’s Best Pinball Room + Vegan & Gluten Free Pizza | Family Special, Happy Hour, Arcade Games & More!
- All Weekend: Easter Egg Hunt Roundup: Brunches & Family Activities
- All Weekend: Wooden Shoe Tulip Festival | 30 Acres of Tulips in Every Color, Wine Tastings, Gift Shops & More!
- March 19-20: Portland, Oregon Easter Egg Hunts, Brunches & Family Activities
- March 25-26: FREE Fridays & Saturdays @ Portland’s Barrel Room Dueling Piano Show Bar & Dinner Show | Featuring Nicky Schlueter & Robert Kilpatrick
- March 25-26: Portland Spring Beer and Wine Fest @ Oregon Convention Center | Beer, Wine, Spirits, Cheese Chocolate & More! (Win Tickets, $50)
- March 26: Hippity Hop Bunny Hop Through the Pearl | Photos w/ The Easter Bunny, Party, Raffle, Easter Egg Hunt & More!
- March 26: The Hatter’s Easter Eggstravaganza @ The Aerie at Eagle Landing | 15,000+ Eggs, See The Easter Bunny Arrive By Helicopter, Miniature Golf, Games, Prizes & More!
- March 26: Portland BunnyCon 2016 | Fundraiser, SE Bar Crawl, Starts at 3 p.m. (more info)
- March 26-27: Portland, Oregon Easter Egg Hunts, Brunches & Family Activities
- March 27: Adult Easter Egg Hunt at the Armory | 200+ Eggs Filled With Treats & Prizes
- March 26: Easter Egg-Stravaganza @ Alpenrose Dairy | Free, Egg Hunt, Chocolate Treats, Special Prize Eggs (more info)
- March 26: A Walking Tour of Portland’s Sinful Past: Shanghaiers, Saloons and Skullduggery | Meet @ Floyd’s Coffee, Hauntings, Debauchery
- March 27: Cruise Portland’s Lovely Rivers for 2016 Easter Sunday Brunch on Portland Spirit | Buffet, Beautiful Views, Family Friendly, Live Entertainment, Cinna-Bunny
- March 27: Oregon Garden Resort Easter Brunch & Overnight Package | 20+ Themed Gardens, Seasonal Treats, Views
- March 27: Easter @ Pix Pâtisserie | “Contraband” Chocolate Eggs, Tea Time and An Egg Hunt Worth $50
- March 27: Easter Brunch @ EastBurn | Reservations, Mimosas, Bacon & Bourbon Cinnamon Rolls (more info)
Related Events & Information:
- All Month: Our Portland April Events Calendar & Ticket Giveaways
- Spring:MANY Portland Spring Photos: Cherry Blossoms, Waterfront Park, Japanese Gardens, Mt Hood, Columbia Gorge, Tulip Festival
- Seattle: Seattle Pipeline’s Easter Events Calendar
- San Francisco: San Francisco Pipeline’s Easter Calendar
Now, you can have all of the great Portland events from our website in the palm of your hand when you’re out on the town.
Download the App for iPhone here
Download the App for Android here