Lighting of Maddax Woods
November 15 – December 31, 2014
Daily 4-9 p.m. | FEE | All Ages
More info: westlinnoregon.gov
5785 River Street in West Linn
Enjoy a magical walk down a lighted, accessible path through the Woods and to the viewing platform on the Willamette River.
November 15 Celebration (3-8 p.m.)
- Join us at the Firepit
- Free Coffee
- Hot Chocolate
- Search for Creatures of the Woods
- Experience new infrared viewing demonstration by Flir
- See Maddax’s boat history
- Trees with lights
- Native Plants
- Nature-related gifts and arts
The lights will be on daily November 15-December 31, 4-9 pm
Related Portland Events & Info
- Holidays: Portland Holiday Events, Bazaars, Shopping, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Local Markets
- Holidays: FestiBus Lights Bus Tour w/ Portland Short Bus | Peacock Lane, Crale House, Gift Exchange
- Holidays: Christmas in the Garden @ Oregon Garden | Christmas Market, Lights, Live Music, Santa Claus & Live Reindeer
- Holidays: Sleigh Rides on the Water w/ Portland Spirit | Join the Christmas Ships Parade Holiday Lights
- Facebook: Portland Holidays
FREE PORTLAND: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every week including to many of the top music and art venues in Portland. Join our newsletter if you like free stuff!
Our new Portland Events App for PDX Pipeline is now available for iPhones, Android phones and iPads!
Now, you can have all of the great Portland events from our website in the palm of your hand when you’re out on the town.
Download the App for iPhone here
Download the App for Android here