Camas Days 2014
July 25-26, 2014
Booths open 10am – 8pm
More info: cwchamber.com
Each year downtown Camas plays host to an array of arts & craft vendors at the best price of any festival in the area! With the help of our events and main parade on Saturday Camas Days, the fourth weekend (Fri. & Sat.) of the month in July, draws 10-15,000 people!
Expect to see arts & craft vendors, a gated wine & microbrew street, a food street, concerts in the park, two parades (kids parade on Friday & main parade on Saturday), the ducky derby, the kids activities street, a softball tournament and the famous bathtub races in front of City Hall.
- Wine and Microbrew Street open 5pm – 11pm
- Kid’s Parade: Friday, 12:15 in front of Camas Library
- Kid’s Street: Friday & Saturday 10:30am – 9pm
- Grand Parade: Saturday, 11am, down 4th Avenue from Oak Street to Adams Street
- Bath Tub Races: Saturday, 1pm in front of Camas Library
- Blueberry Pancake Breakfast: Saturday 7:30-11am Camas United Methodist Church (18th & Garfield)
- Ducky Derby: Sunday, July 27th at noon, 3rd Avenue bridge
Please don’t hesitate to contact the Camas Washougal Chamber of Commerce with any questions at 360-834-2472. If you are interested in becoming a vendor please email the Chamber, as space is limited.