As always, we have a large list of Portland Cinco de Mayo events including parties, festivals, dinners, shows, etc. It is a common misconception that Cinco De Mayo is Mexico’s answer to our own independence day. In actuality, Cinco De Mayo is celebrated to commemorate the Mexican Army’s unlikely victory at the Battle of Puebla on May 5, 1862. Whatever your reason for celebrating, there is a lot to do in Portland and all weekend in honor of Cinco De Mayo.
If you want your Portland Cinco de Mayo event(s) here, you can email us a proper press release (what, when where, how much) to pdxpipeline @ gmail dot com. Please send it in a text or Word doc instead of PDF. We can't guarantee any listing.
Be Safe: To make sure you and your car get home this year, Ride On Portland will be operating from 11 p.m. to 3 a.m. on Cinco de Mayo weekend. Call 503-235-RIDE for a safe ride home.
FREE PORTLAND: We give out 100s of $$$ in free tickets every week including to many of the top events in Portland. Join our email list if you like free stuff
2010 Portland Cinco de Mayo Events
- Portland Cinco de Mayo Party @ Blitz Bar: Food & Drink Specials, Giveaways | May 5
- 20th Annual Portland Cinco de Mayo Fiesta @ Santa Fe Taqueria | 300+ People & Family Friendly
- Portland’s Cinco de Mayo Festival @ Waterfront Park
- Portland’s Annual ‘Cinco de Lebowski’ @ Bagdad Theater | May 7
Related Portland Events & Information:
- From Drink Spirits: Top 5 Tequila and Mezcal for Cinco de Mayo
- 2011 Events: Portland Cinco De Mayo Celebrations, Parties, Drink Specials
Our new Portland Events App for PDX Pipeline is now available for iPhones, Android phones and iPads!
Now, you can have all of the great Portland Cinco de Mayo Events from our website in the palm of your hand when you're out on the town.
Download the App for iPhone here
Download the App for Android here