- This event has passed.
Trail Blazers Schedule + Where to Watch in Portland, Food & Drink Specials
- « Dine at 18 Food Carts @ Happy Valley Station | Upscale Foodcart Pod Features Covered & Heated Pavilion, Beer, Cider, Kids Play Area, Parking, Trivia, Events & More!
- Feed the Mass Nonprofit Cooking Education Presents Tapas with Lettuce Eat Class @ Pearl Whole Foods | Plant-based Empanadas, Crispy Fried Chickpeas & Patatas Bravas! »
From Our Sponsors
Below are places to watch in Portland including food & drink specials.
Where To Watch 2018/2019 Trail Blazers Games in Portland:
Henry’s Tavern (10 NW 12th Ave, Portland, OR) | (503) 227-5320 | More info: henrystavern.com
Located in downtown Portland, in the Pearl district Henry’s is your local tavern. If you find yourself looking for a sports bar or ale house to spend time with friends and family. With 100 taps available, we would love to serve you a beer.
Henry’s Tavern offers $1 off Hop Valley & Bud Light Drafts during all Blazer games, and don’t forget to join us for Happy Hour as well, 3-6p and 9-11p (Monday-Thursdays) and 3-6p and 10-12a (Friday/Saturdays) and All Day Sundays.
East Burn, East Burnside & 18th, Portland (503) 236-2876 | More info: theeastburn.com
Cheer on the Blazers at EastBurn! During the game, if they score over a 100, fans can get $3 draft beers/ciders and get half off their famous Bowl of Trinity Fries – hand cut russet & sweet potatoes, crispy fried leeks, w/ roasted tomato aioli!
Make EastBurn Your first stop on game nights!
- Downstairs in the Taproom – opens at 6pm every night but Sundays when it opens at 4pm,. Featuring two 52in TVs and a 46in TV.
- Upstairs- They have a 24ft projector screen at the bar and for playoffs and all major sporting events.
Bare Bones, 2900 SE Belmont St, Portland, OR 97214
More info: barebonespdx.com
Bare Bones is a neighborhood spot on SE Belmont in Portland. They proudly serve custom cocktails, boozy slushies, local coffee and a great bar menu. Happy Hour is available everyday between 4pm and 7pm and all day on Mondays. They have 4 TVs, including one in their game room!
In addition to our regular menu we serve breakfast all day, offer daily specials and homemade soups as well as a full selection of espresso drinks.
The Rambler (4205 N Mississippi Ave, Portland) | 503-459-4049 | More info: ramblerbar.com
The Rambler is Mississippi Ave’s best spot to watch the Blazers this season. With two TVs inside and one on our covered, heated back patio you’re sure to find a seat. We’re also the only bar on the block with NFL Sunday Ticket. Come down, grab a bite and a drink and root for your favorite sportsball team!
Happy hour from 4-6 Monday through Friday.
Our daily specials include:
- Monday – All day happy hour
- Tuesday – $2 tacos, $2 off tequila and trivia starting at 7:00
- Wednesday – Chicken wings with four tasty sauce options, plus $3 Rambler lager all night
- Thirsty Thursday – $1 off house cocktails all night
- Saturday & Sunday – Brunch! Awesome food, no lines, no minors
Starday Tavern (6517 SE Foster Rd) | (971) 888-4001 | More info: Facebook
The most OKest bar on Foster!
During Blazer games Starday Tavern will offer the “Trail Blazer” for $6. It’s a blended whiskey cocktail with root beer schnapps and cherries.
- Margarita Monday: $3 margaritas all day
- $2 Tuesday: $2 wells/$2-24oz Genesee all day
- Whiskey Wednesday: $1 off all whiskey all day
- Thirsty Thursday: $5 Portland Martini (well shot and a tall boy)
- Sunday through Thursday: Happy Hour from 3:00-6:00 ($1 off all wells and all drafts)
The Pit Stop (10245 SW Canyon Rd Beaverton) (503) 643-4758 | More Info: pitstopbbqgrill.com
Sports fans, you’ve definitely come to the right place! We have 25 flat screen TV’s and we subscribe to most sports viewing packages. Our staff is happy to help you find your favorite game.
The Pit Stop has been designed to offer the very best in casual dining, sports entertainment, Oregon Lottery and Karaoke. We are famous for our slow smoked BBQ meats, which we meticulously prepare using our own dry rubs and brining recipes. Compliment your meal with our House made BBQ Sauces and garlic fries.
Pit Stop Specials: Widmer Pints $4, Any Draft Beer Pint & 4 Taquitos $8 and Crown Royal Cocktails for $5.50. We will be giving away a pair of tickets to the 1/26 game versus Atlanta in mid December.
On Deck Sports Bar & Grill Pearl District, 910 NW 14th Ave, Portland, OR, (503) 227-7020 | More info: ondecksportsbar.com
On Deck Sports Bar has all major-sports TV packages. We have 25+ HDTVs for your viewing pleasure along with great food, drinks and staff. It’s no surprise we’re the destination for those who like to get close to the action! On Deck Sports Bar & Grill has the largest outdoor patio in Portland’s Pearl District, which makes us the hottest place to hang out!
Specials: Crown Royal & Crown Royal Flavor Cocktails – $7, Widmer or Hop Valley Pints $5, and Azuñia Tequila shots $6 during all Blazer games. We will be giving away a pair of tickets to the 12/8 game versus Minnesota in mid November.
More info: thegoodfoot.com
We’re going to have the Trailblazers game on our large HD projection screen upstairs!
Happy Hour runs from 5 to 9pm with fantastic food & drink specials ($2 off pitchers of craft beer, $1 off infused cocktails and $5 food specials).
North Bar, 5008 SE Division St. | (503)546-9973 | More Info: northbarpdx.com
Support the Blazers @ North Bar. Enjoy local beers, fresh cocktails made with house infusions or a glass of wine. There’s also darts, pool and outdoor seating for those sunny afternoons.
Happy Hour every day from 3-6 p.m. Enjoy $4 Micros, $3 Wells & $2 Hamm’s. Outside food is always welcome.
2018-2019 Portland Trail Blazers Schedule
|Fri, Mar 1||@ Toronto||4:30 p.m.|
|Sun, Mar 3||@ Charlotte||1:00 PM|
|Tues, Mar 5||@ Memphis||5:00 p.m.|
|Thurs, Mar 7||vs Oklahoma City||7:30 p.m.|
|Sat, Mar 9||vs Phoenix||7:00 p.m.|
|Tues, Mar 12||@ LA||7:30 p.m.|
|Fri, Mar 15||@ New Orleans||5:00 p.m.|
|Sat, Mar 16||@ San Antonio||5:30 p.m.|
|Mon, Mar 18||vs Indiana||7:30 p.m.|
|Wed, Mar 20||vs Dallas||7:00 p.m.|
|Sat, Mar 23||vs Detroit||7:00 p.m.|
|Mon, Mar 25||vs Brooklyn||7:00 p.m.|
|Wed, Mar 27||@ Chicago||5:00 p.m.|
|Fri, Mar 29||@ Atlanta||4:30 p.m.|
|Sat, Mar 30||@ Detroit||4:00 p.m.|
|Mon, Apr 1||@ Minnesota||5:00 p.m.|
|Wed, Apr 3||vs Memphis||7:00 p.m.|
|Fri, Apr 5||@ Denver||7:30 p.m.|
|Sun, Apr 7||vs Denver||6:00 p.m.|
|Tues, Apr 9||@ Los Angeles||7:30 p.m.|
|Wed, Apr 10||vs Sacramento||7:30 p.m.|
More Upcoming Portland Events
From Our Sponsors
Every Tuesday is our famous Half Price Craft Beer Tuesdays! Come out and try a few pints of great craft beer from many of our 16 constantly rotating taps for half price! All day every Tuesday. (more…)
Portland Tuesday Food & Drink Specials including daily specials, happy hours, & late night specials.
Note: Menus are subject to change. Please contact venue in order to verify.
Bare Bones Bar & Cafe | (2900 SE Belmont St) | Happy Hour 4-7 PM
- Drinks: $3 Well Drinks | $2 Pabst & Ranier Tall Boys | $2 Session, Mickey’s, Miller LT | $1 Off All Other Beers
- Food: Taco Tuesdays, Grilled Cheese, Chili Dogs, Hummus Plate, Tuna Salad, & more (Happy Hour Menu)
Goodfoot Lounge | (2845 SE Stark St.) | Happy Hour 5-8PM
- Drinks: $2 Pabst Blue Ribbon | $1 Off Infused Cocktails | (Drink Menu)
- Food: Cheese Burger, Cheese Dog, Kimchi Plate, Koritos & Salsa (Food Menu)
- Drinks: $5 Tinto & Txakoli | 10% Off All Wine Bottles
- Food: 1 free tapas with purchase of adult beverage
- Drinks: $1 Off Draft (Happy Hour Menu)
- Food: $3 Soft Pretzel / Fries with Cheese / All Salads, $5 Chicken Strips; Half off Pizza Slices (late) (Full Menu)
The EastBurn (1800 E Burnside St.) | Happy Hour 3-5PM
- Drinks: Half Price Pints on Tuesdays, Happy hour Drinks Available (Menu)
- Food: $1 Off Salad & Entrees (Menu)
- Late Night: Late Night Food & Drink Menu starts at 10pm (Menu)
North Bar (5008 SE Division St.) | Happy Hour 3-6PM
- Drinks: $2 Rainier, Slushies, $8 Margarita, Patron Select Barrel Aged Reposado $6
- Food: Crunchy ground beef tacos 3 for $3; Vegan Chilli, Greek Salad, Flatbreads & More (Happy Hour Menu)
5&Dime (6535 SE Foster Rd, Portland) | Happy Hour 3-7 p.m.
Discover Portland’s Hidden Mysteries w/ Urban Adventure Quest’s Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure! | Discount / Promo Code
From Our Sponsors
Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure
Hours of Operation – Play anytime, Sunrise to Sunset
$39.20 for a team of 2-5 people w/ code PDXPIPELINE at urbanadventurequest.com
Looking for a way to turn Portland into a giant game board? Give the gift of adventure with a city-wide scavenger hunt!
Urban Adventure Quest has created an interactive scavenger hunt that combines the fun of the Amazing Race with a three-hour sightseeing tour of Portland. Guided from any smart phone, groups make their way among well-known and overlooked gems of the city, solving clues and completing challenges while learning local history. (more…)
Get the Most From The Portland Holiday Season w/ Holiday Events Guide 2019! | Tree Farms, Christmas Ship Schedules, Gingerbread House Ideas & more!
From Our Sponsors
Holiday Events Guide 2019
More info: pezportland.com
Let us help you plan events with family and friends this holiday season with the Holiday Events Guide 2019! Over 107 Events and Bazaars listed.
Links to help you find Christmas Tree Farms in Oregon, Christmas Ship schedules for both the Willamette and Columbia rivers, Gingerbread House Ideas and More!
2019 McGinty Conference on Alzheimer’s @ Oregon Convention Center | Caregiving: The Ultimate Balancing Act
The 21st annual McGinty Conference on Alzheimer’s—Caregiving: The Ultimate Balancing Act is Oregon’s leading research and education event, highlighting Alzheimer’s and other dementias. (more…)