- This event has passed.
Trail Blazers Schedule + Where to Watch in Portland, Food & Drink Specials
From Our Sponsors
Below are places to watch in Portland including food & drink specials.
Where To Watch 2018/2019 Trail Blazers Games in Portland:
Henry’s Tavern (10 NW 12th Ave, Portland, OR) | (503) 227-5320 | More info: henrystavern.com
Located in downtown Portland, in the Pearl district Henry’s is your local tavern. If you find yourself looking for a sports bar or ale house to spend time with friends and family. With 100 taps available, we would love to serve you a beer.
Henry’s Tavern offers $1 off Hop Valley & Bud Light Drafts during all Blazer games, and don’t forget to join us for Happy Hour as well, 3-6p and 9-11p (Monday-Thursdays) and 3-6p and 10-12a (Friday/Saturdays) and All Day Sundays.
The Rambler (4205 N Mississippi Ave, Portland) | 503-459-4049 | More info: ramblerbar.com
The Rambler is Mississippi Ave’s best spot to watch the Blazers this season. With two TVs inside and one on our covered, heated back patio you’re sure to find a seat. We’re also the only bar on the block with NFL Sunday Ticket. Come down, grab a bite and a drink and root for your favorite sportsball team!
Happy hour from 4-6 Monday through Friday.
Our daily specials include:
- Monday – All day happy hour
- Tuesday – $2 tacos, $2 off tequila and trivia starting at 7:00
- Wednesday – Chicken wings with four tasty sauce options, plus $3 Rambler lager all night
- Thirsty Thursday – $1 off house cocktails all night
- Saturday & Sunday – Brunch! Awesome food, no lines, no minors
Starday Tavern (6517 SE Foster Rd) | (971) 888-4001 | More info: Facebook
The most OKest bar on Foster!
During Blazer games Starday Tavern will offer the “Trail Blazer” for $6. It’s a blended whiskey cocktail with root beer schnapps and cherries.
- Margarita Monday: $3 margaritas all day
- $2 Tuesday: $2 wells/$2-24oz Genesee all day
- Whiskey Wednesday: $1 off all whiskey all day
- Thirsty Thursday: $5 Portland Martini (well shot and a tall boy)
- Sunday through Thursday: Happy Hour from 3:00-6:00 ($1 off all wells and all drafts)
The Pit Stop (10245 SW Canyon Rd Beaverton) (503) 643-4758 | More Info: pitstopbbqgrill.com
Sports fans, you’ve definitely come to the right place! We have 25 flat screen TV’s and we subscribe to most sports viewing packages. Our staff is happy to help you find your favorite game.
The Pit Stop has been designed to offer the very best in casual dining, sports entertainment, Oregon Lottery and Karaoke. We are famous for our slow smoked BBQ meats, which we meticulously prepare using our own dry rubs and brining recipes. Compliment your meal with our House made BBQ Sauces and garlic fries.
Pit Stop Specials: Widmer Pints $4, Any Draft Beer Pint & 4 Taquitos $8 and Crown Royal Cocktails for $5.50. We will be giving away a pair of tickets to the 1/26 game versus Atlanta in mid December.
On Deck Sports Bar & Grill Pearl District, 910 NW 14th Ave, Portland, OR, (503) 227-7020 | More info: ondecksportsbar.com
On Deck Sports Bar has all major-sports TV packages. We have 25+ HDTVs for your viewing pleasure along with great food, drinks and staff. It’s no surprise we’re the destination for those who like to get close to the action! On Deck Sports Bar & Grill has the largest outdoor patio in Portland’s Pearl District, which makes us the hottest place to hang out!
Specials: Crown Royal & Crown Royal Flavor Cocktails – $7, Widmer or Hop Valley Pints $5, and Azuñia Tequila shots $6 during all Blazer games. We will be giving away a pair of tickets to the 12/8 game versus Minnesota in mid November.
More info: thegoodfoot.com
We’re going to have the Trailblazers game on our large HD projection screen upstairs!
Happy Hour runs from 5 to 9pm with fantastic food & drink specials ($2 off pitchers of craft beer, $1 off infused cocktails and $5 food specials).
North Bar, 5008 SE Division St. | (503)546-9973 | More Info: northbarpdx.com
Support the Blazers @ North Bar. Enjoy local beers, fresh cocktails made with house infusions or a glass of wine. There’s also darts, pool and outdoor seating for those sunny afternoons.
Happy Hour every day from 3-6 p.m. Enjoy $4 Micros, $3 Wells & $2 Hamm’s. Outside food is always welcome.
2018-2019 Portland Trail Blazers Schedule
|Mon, Jan 1||@ Sacramento||6:00 p.m.|
|Thu, Jan 4||vs Oklahoma City||7:30 p.m.|
|Fri, Jan 5||vs Houston||7:00 p.m.|
|Sun, Jan 7||vs NY Knicks||7:00 p.m.|
|Tue, Jan 9||vs Chicago||7:00 p.m.|
|Thu, Jan 11||vs Charlotte||7:00 p.m.|
|Sat, Jan 13||@ Denver||5:00 p.m.|
|Sun, Jan 14||@ Sacramento||7:00 p.m.|
|Tue, Jan 16||vs Cleveland||7:00 p.m.|
|Thu, Jan 18||vs New Orleans||7:30 p.m.|
|Sun, Jan 21||@ Utah||6:00 p.m.|
|Mon, Jan 22||@ Oklahoma City||5:00 p.m.|
|Wed, Jan 24||@ Phoenix||6:00 p.m.|
|Fri, Jan 26||vs Atlanta||7:00 p.m.|
|Tue, Jan 30||vs Utah||7:30 p.m.|
|Mon, Feb 5||vs Miami||7:30 p.m.|
|Wed, Feb 7||vs San Antonio||7:30 p.m.|
|Sat, Feb 10||@ Dallas||3:00 PM|
|Sun, Feb 11||@ Oklahoma City||5:00 p.m.|
|Tue, Feb 13||vs Golden State||7:00 p.m.|
|Wed, Feb 21||@ Brooklyn||4:30 p.m.|
|Fri, Feb 23||@ Philadelphia||1:00 PM|
|Sun, Feb 25||@ Cleveland||4:00 p.m.|
|Tue, Feb 27||@ Boston||4:30 p.m.|
|Thu, Mar 1||@ Toronto||4:30 p.m.|
|Sat, Mar 3||@ Charlotte||1:00 PM|
|Mon, Mar 5||@ Memphis||5:00 p.m.|
|Wed, Mar 7||vs Oklahoma City||7:30 p.m.|
|Fri, Mar 9||vs Phoenix||7:00 p.m.|
|Mon, Mar 12||@ LA||7:30 p.m.|
|Thu, Mar 15||@ New Orleans||5:00 p.m.|
|Fri, Mar 16||@ San Antonio||5:30 p.m.|
|Sun, Mar 18||vs Indiana||7:30 p.m.|
|Tue, Mar 20||vs Dallas||7:00 p.m.|
|Fri, Mar 23||vs Detroit||7:00 p.m.|
|Sun, Mar 25||vs Brooklyn||7:00 p.m.|
|Tue, Mar 27||@ Chicago||5:00 p.m.|
|Thu, Mar 29||@ Atlanta||4:30 p.m.|
|Fri, Mar 30||@ Detroit||4:00 p.m.|
|Sun, Apr 1||@ Minnesota||5:00 p.m.|
|Tue, Apr 3||vs Memphis||7:00 p.m.|
|Thu, Apr 5||@ Denver||7:30 p.m.|
|Sat, Apr 7||vs Denver||6:00 p.m.|
|Mon, Apr 9||@ Los Angeles||7:30 p.m.|
|Tue, Apr 10||vs Sacramento||7:30 p.m.|
More Upcoming Portland Events
Discover Portland’s Hidden Mysteries w/ Urban Adventure Quest’s Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure! | Give the Gift of Adventure! + Discount / Promo Code
From Our Sponsors
Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure
Hours of Operation – Play anytime, Sunrise to Sunset
$39.20 for a team of 2-5 people w/ code PDXPIPELINE at urbanadventurequest.com
Looking for a way to turn Portland into a giant game board? Give the gift of adventure with a city-wide scavenger hunt!
Urban Adventure Quest has created an interactive scavenger hunt that combines the fun of the Amazing Race with a three-hour sightseeing tour of Portland. Guided from any smart phone, groups make their way among well-known and overlooked gems of the city, solving clues and completing challenges while learning local history. (more…)
Portland Pedalpalooza Event Schedule: Sidewalk Stamp Ride, Sunset Moonrise Ride, Biking Betties Sunset Rocky Butte Picnic Ride, Effigy Transformation, Cookie Cruise, Full Strawberry Moon Naked Ride
Portland’s gigantic annual bike festival Pedalpalooza runs June 1-30. There are currently more than 200 scheduled events including several naked bike rides, parades, themed rides, various music rides, & much more! We have listed most of the rides below by date.
2019 Portland Pedalpalooza Events
- June 17: Sidewalk Stamp Ride, Sunset Moonrise Ride, Biking Betties Sunset Rocky Butte Picnic Ride, Effigy Transformation, Cookie Cruise, Full Strawberry Moon Naked Ride
- June 18: ¿Por Qué No? Ride, SW Unfinished Bikeways, Climate Cycles and Cremsicles, Foster Night Ride, Bike in Movie, Divine Dine Alley Cat, Cat Ride
- June 19: Ride the Green Loop, Bicycling Breweries, Green New Wheel!, Fender Gender Bender, Black Liberation Ride, The Games we Play, West Side Explorer, P-town E-Scoot Throwdown
- June 20: NW PDX Kids Ride, NW in Motion Scavenger Ride, Heritage Tree Ride, Cully Pub Crawl, Skate Critical Mass, Solstice Ride
- June 21: Traffic Jams, Run-DMC vs Beastie Boys, Prawn Ride, Dropout Prom
- June 22: Muppet Movie Singalong Bike Ride, Cul-de-sacs and Circles, Portland Maker Ride, Back to the Future
- June 23: Seersucker Social and Picnic, Grilled by Bike, Cargo Bike Roll Call, Mural Ride, Dock O’Clock Ride, Vending Machine Scavenger Hunt Art Ride, St. Johns Dirty Ride, Grateful Gardens Ride, Bike Play!
- June 24: 70s Easy Listening Leisure Cruise, Canadian Pride Roller Hockey, Transport your Activism, All Gender St. John’s Bridge Ride
- June 25: Gears and Grills, SW Corridor My Foot, Twosday Night Adventure
- June 26: Yoga Jam Ride, The Big Lebowski Ride, B1G Ten Ride, As If! Clueless Ride!
- June 27: Salmonberry Trail 101: MAX to Manning, Baddies on Bikes, Secret Aardvark Ride, Beyonce Bike Ride, Silent Ride
- June 28: Ding Ding Ride, Galactic Disco, Diablo Ride, Loud N Lit
- June 29: World Naked Bike Ride, Morning Naked, Naked Metric, Terri Sue Webb Naked, Fig Leif Naked Protest, WNBR After Party
- June 30: Sunday Parkways, Casual City Century, Tour de Corndog, 7th Ave Slow Roll, Riding up the Hill: A Kate Bush Tribute, Zoobomb
Portland Spirit Bigfoot Adventure Cruise | Daily Departures, 7-Hour Columbia Gorge Jet-Boat Adventure Cruise
From Our Sponsors
Portland Spirit Bigfoot Adventure Cruise
More info: bigfootcruise.com
Ride the Explorer jet-boat from Portland to Cascade Locks as we embark into the “Heart of the Columbia Gorge” to search for the elusive creature known as Bigfoot. See the landmarks that make the Northwest famous, while listening to live and recorded narration. Enjoy content created by Animal Planet’s Finding Bigfoot star, Cliff Barackman. (more…)
Space is full of stars. But how did those stars get their names? Pegasus Puppet Theatre brings Roman and Greek myths to life, illuminating the stories behind constellations such as Hydra, Leo and Pegasus!
This production is a non-stop kid-friendly puppet-romp of excitement and fun for everyone. Cheer for heroes and titans alike!
From Our Sponsors
Bare Bones Cafe and Bar is a neighborhood spot on SE Belmont in Portland. Stop by Mondays for All-Day Happy Hour. (more…)