- This event has passed.
Portland Spirit Presents 2019 Winter Light Festival Cruises | Dinner on Portland Spirit or Columbia Gorge Sternwheeler, Free Ferry Ride on Crystal Dolphin Yacht
- « Sustainably Sourced Seafood Restaurant Erizo Now Open in SE Portland! | 20-Course Tasting Menu, Prepared Over Wood Fire, Locally Foraged Ingredients, Reservations Now Available!
- 2019 Portland Winter Light Festival | FREE City-wide Celebration of Light, 100+ Artists & Performers, Silent Disco, Flamethrower, Lantern Parade, Art Installation & More! »
From Our Sponsors
Portland Spirit Presents 2019 Winter Light Festival Cruises
Ferry Ride Free – First Come First Served | 6-11 p.m.
Dinner Cruise: Board: 5:30 pm, Depart: 6 pm, Return: 8:30 pm | $74
More info: portlandspirit.com
The 4th annual Portland Winter Light Festival, a city-wide event showcasing illuminated art installations, vibrant performances, and stunning kinetic fire sculptures throughout our city.
Portland Spirit Cruises and Event will be offering two options to help you enjoy the festival.
This ferry service will be aboard the Crystal Dolphin Yacht. Full service bar and snacks will be available for purchase.
Cruises will be in 30 minute intervals from 6pm to 11pm, Feb 7th – 9th.
Cruises will start out of 110 Caruthers Street at 6pm
Reservations are not available for Crystal Dolphin ferry cruises; first come first serve
Public Dinner Cruise on the Portland Spirit or Columbia Gorge Sternwheeler
Join in the Lights Festival as we cruise through Downtown Portland and the historic Milwaukie waterfront. The festival continues until 11:00pm all three nights. We suggest you ride the dinner cruise, and view the festival when you disembark.
This two-and-a-half hour cruise will include a freshly prepared three course meal consisting of, fresh baked bread, house salad, your choice of entree, as well as our house dessert.
You will also receive your own private table, access to all three decks, including the wheelhouse. We have onboard entertainment as well as live piano music.
Cruises are from 6:00pm- 8:30pm Feb 7-9th
Boarding at 5:30pm
Boarding at Salmon Spring Fountain Dock, Downtown Portland
Adult prices start at $74
Prices may vary due to availability and does not include $5 landing fee.
More Upcoming Portland Events
Portland Thursday Food & Drink Specials including daily specials, happy hours, & late night specials.
Note: Menus are subject to change. Please contact venue in order to verify.
Bare Bones Bar & Cafe | (2900 SE Belmont St) | Happy Hour 4-7 PM
- Drinks: $3 Well Drinks | $2 Pabst & Ranier Tall Boys | $2 Session, Mickey’s, Miller LT | $1 Off All Other Beers
- Food: Grilled Cheese, Chili Dogs, Hummus Plate, Tuna Salad, & more (Happy Hour Menu)
Goodfoot Lounge | (2845 SE Stark St.) | Happy Hour 5-8PM
- Drinks: $2 Pabst Blue Ribbon | $1 Off Infused Cocktails | (Drink Menu)
- Food: Cheese Burger, Cheese Dog, Kimchi Plate, Koritos & Salsa (Food Menu)
- Drinks: $5 Tinto & Txakoli | 10% Off All Wine Bottles
- Food: 1 free tapas with purchase of adult beverage
- Drinks: $1 Off Draft (Happy Hour Menu)
- Food: $3 Soft Pretzel / Fries with Cheese / All Salads, $5 Chicken Strips; Half off Pizza Slices (late) (Full Menu)
The EastBurn (1800 E Burnside St.) | Happy Hour 3-5PM
- Drinks: Margarita Thursdays, Happy hour Drinks Available (Menu)
- Food: $1 Off Salad & Entrees (Menu)
- Late Night: Late Night Food & Drink Menu starts at 10pm (Menu)
North Bar (5008 SE Division St.) | Happy Hour 3-6PM
- Drinks: $8 Margarita, Patron Select Barrel Aged Reposado $6
- Food: Vegan Chilli, Greek Salad, Flatbreads & More (Happy Hour Menu)
Discover Portland’s Hidden Mysteries w/ Urban Adventure Quest’s Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure! | Discount / Promo Code
From Our Sponsors
Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure
Hours of Operation – Play anytime, Sunrise to Sunset
$39.20 for a team of 2-5 people w/ code PDXPIPELINE at urbanadventurequest.com
Looking for a way to turn Portland into a giant game board? Give the gift of adventure with a city-wide scavenger hunt!
Urban Adventure Quest has created an interactive scavenger hunt that combines the fun of the Amazing Race with a three-hour sightseeing tour of Portland. Guided from any smart phone, groups make their way among well-known and overlooked gems of the city, solving clues and completing challenges while learning local history. (more…)
From Our Sponsors
Portland State of Mind Events
For the full schedule of events, see pdx.edu
For 10 days in October, Portland State University rolls out the welcome mat and invites everyone to campus for a jam-packed celebration of knowledge and culture. Join us for Portland State of Mind, an annual festival that highlights the unique relationship between PSU and the Portland community. (more…)
From Our Sponsors
Portland Sustainable Building Week
More info: sustainablebuildingweek.com
The second annual Sustainable Building Week (SBW) was created to Keep Portland Green. SBW offers a week of over 20 events to break down siloed thinking to improve cross-disciplinary education, connectivity and future collaboration to promote sustainable practices and design across the city of Portland and beyond.
Check out their website for the full list of scheduled events and information about tickets to the individual events.