- This event has passed.
Portland Spirit Bigfoot Adventure Cruise | Daily Departures, 7-Hour Columbia Gorge Jet-Boat Adventure Cruise
From Our Sponsors
Portland Spirit Bigfoot Adventure Cruise
Save $25 w/ code BIGFOOT at bigfootcruise.com
Ride the Explorer jet-boat from Portland to Cascade Locks as we embark into the “Heart of the Columbia Gorge” to search for the elusive creature known as Bigfoot. See the landmarks that make the Northwest famous, while listening to live and recorded narration. Enjoy content created by Animal Planet’s Finding Bigfoot star, Cliff Barackman.
- See all the landmarks that make the Northwest famous
- Listen to narration from Cliff Barackman about Bigfoot
- Enjoy live narration from Portland to The Columbia Gorge
- Embark on a 140 mile round trip jet-boat experience
- Enjoy an hour stop in Cascade Locks for a scenic lunch break
Bigfoot is the hide-and-seek champion of the world. With the help of the star of Cliff Barackman, Animal Planet’s Finding Bigfoot, we will try our best to find him. Travel from Portland to the Heart of the Columbia Gorge on this seven-hour round trip excursion. See sights such as Beacon Rock, Bridge of the Gods, Multnomah Falls, Bonneville and Dam, and many more.
We are the only riverboat company that offers daily trips through the Bonneville Locks. Experience being raised as much as 70 feet from the lower Columbia River. We will explore the history and lore of Bigfoot and his presence in the Pacific Northwest. Learn about known sightings along the river June – September and get the inside scoop on this mysterious creature’s habits. This cruise includes a tour guide to point out the sights and detailed explanation of what you are seeing. There will also be a recorded narration by Cliff Barackman, discussing sightings and the history of Bigfoot. This is a covered jet-boat, dress for the weather, you will not get rained on as it is covered. Please be prepared with a sweatshirt or jacket, as it can be cooler in the morning. This is all day trip includes a one-hour stop in Cascade Locks, where you can enjoy a scenic lunch on the waterfront at The Locks Grill. Locks Grill Menu This cruise is not wheelchair accessible.
What You Will See
Total Duration: 7 hours
- Hawthorne Bridge, Portland, Oregon
- Morrison Bridge, Portland, Oregon
- Burnside Bridge, Portland, Oregon
- Steel Bridge, Portland, Oregon
- Broadway Bridge, Portland, Oregon
- Fremont Bridge, Portland, Oregon
- St. Johns Bridge, Portland, Oregon
- Kelley Point Park, Portland, Oregon
- Jantzen Beach Super Center, Portland
- Interstate Bridge, Vancouver, Washington
- Rooster Rock State Park, Corbett, Oregon
- Vista House, Corbett, Oregon
- Multnomah Falls, Bridal Veil, Oregon
- Beacon Rock State Park, North Bonneville, Washington
- Bonneville Lock & Dam, Cascade Locks, Oregon
- Bridge of the Gods, Cascade Locks, Oregon
- Locks Waterfront Grill
- Many More…
More Upcoming Portland Events
From Our Sponsors
Portland Wednesday Food & Drink Specials including daily specials, happy hours, & late night specials.
Note: Menus are subject to change. Please contact venue in order to verify.
Bare Bones Bar & Cafe | (2900 SE Belmont St) | Happy Hour 4-7 PM
- Drinks: Whiskey Wednesdays – $1 Off All Whiskey, $3 Well Drinks | $2 Pabst & Ranier Tall Boys | $2 Session, Mickey’s, Miller LT | $1 Off All Other Beers
- Food: Grilled Cheese, Chili Dogs, Hummus Plate, Tuna Salad, & more (Happy Hour Menu)
Goodfoot Lounge | (2845 SE Stark St.) | Happy Hour 5-8PM
- Drinks: $2 Pabst Blue Ribbon | $1 Off Infused Cocktails | (Drink Menu)
- Food: Cheese Burger, Cheese Dog, Kimchi Plate, Koritos & Salsa (Food Menu)
- Drinks: $5 Tinto & Txakoli | 10% Off All Wine Bottles
- Food: 1 free tapas with purchase of adult beverage
- Drinks: $1 Off Draft (Happy Hour Menu)
- Food: $3 Soft Pretzel / Fries with Cheese / All Salads, $5 Chicken Strips; Half off Pizza Slices (late) (Full Menu)
The EastBurn (1800 E Burnside St.) | Happy Hour 3-5PM
- Drinks: Whiskey Wednesday – $2 off all premium whiskeys, Happy hour Drinks Available (Menu)
- Food: $1 Off Salad & Entrees (Menu)
- Late Night: Late Night Food & Drink Menu starts at 10pm (Menu)
North Bar (5008 SE Division St.) | Happy Hour 3-6PM
- Drinks: $8 Margarita, Patron Select Barrel Aged Reposado $6
- Food: Vegan Chilli, Greek Salad, Flatbreads & More (Happy Hour Menu)
5&Dime (6535 SE Foster Rd, Portland) | Happy Hour 3-7 p.m.
Discover Portland’s Hidden Mysteries w/ Urban Adventure Quest’s Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure! | Discount / Promo Code
From Our Sponsors
Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure
Hours of Operation – Play anytime, Sunrise to Sunset
$39.20 for a team of 2-5 people w/ code PDXPIPELINE at urbanadventurequest.com
Looking for a way to turn Portland into a giant game board? Give the gift of adventure with a city-wide scavenger hunt!
Urban Adventure Quest has created an interactive scavenger hunt that combines the fun of the Amazing Race with a three-hour sightseeing tour of Portland. Guided from any smart phone, groups make their way among well-known and overlooked gems of the city, solving clues and completing challenges while learning local history. (more…)
2020 Cascade Festival of African Films @ PCC Cascade | Portland Celebration of Black History Month, Free, 30+ Feature/Documentary/Short Films
A free popular Portland event for 29 years, this year’s film festival features five weeks of more than 30 feature, documentary and short films by established and emerging African directors from 18 countries. The Cascade Festival of African Films shows us Africa through the eyes of Africans, rather than a vision of Africa packaged for Western viewers.
The films celebrate Africa’s achievements, expose its failures, and reveal possibilities for a hopeful future.
See full film schedule at africanfilmfestival.org.
Need a Newsletter? Letter-O-Matic is here to Help! | Perfect for Freelancers, Small Business Owners & Activists
From Our Sponsors
Letter-O-Matic Newsletter Services
More info: letteromatic.com
Need a newsletter? Letter-O-Matic is here to help!
We provide easy to read, easy to monetize newsletters for only $300 and 30-45 minutes of your time per month.
This service is perfect for busy freelancers, small business owners and activists who know the value of a monthly newsletter, but don’t have enough time to put one out on a monthly basis. (more…)
The Littman + White Gallery are proud to present, Standing Strong: the Awakening, an exhibition featuring photography and film works by Native American artist Josué Rivas. Standing Strong aims to capture the revival among Indigenous peoples who are taking pride in their culture while stepping up to protect the natural world. As stated by Rivas, “this body of work is a record of the spirit, of the land, water, and all our relations.” Curated by Safiyah Maurice.
There There Everywhere: Urban Native Experience in Portland, Chicago and Oakland @ Central Library | Free, Everybody Reads
Join Theodore Van Alst (Lakota descent) as he talks about his linked short story collection, Sacred Smokes, which follows Teddy, a Native kid growing up in Chicago. He’ll discuss the urban Native experience as described in his work and There There.
Dr. Van Alst is the Director of Indigenous Nations Studies at Portland State University. He is co-editor and creative editor for Transmotion (an online journal of postmodern indigenous studies). His writing and photography can be found in The Rumpus, Indian Country Today, Entropy, Electric Literature and High Desert Journal, among others.
Join us for Everybody Reads, Multnomah County Library’s annual community reading project.