- This event has passed.
Portland Spirit Bigfoot Adventure Cruise | Daily Departures, 7-Hour Columbia Gorge Jet-Boat Adventure Cruise
From Our Sponsors
Portland Spirit Bigfoot Adventure Cruise
Save $25 w/ code BIGFOOT at bigfootcruise.com
Ride the Explorer jet-boat from Portland to Cascade Locks as we embark into the “Heart of the Columbia Gorge” to search for the elusive creature known as Bigfoot. See the landmarks that make the Northwest famous, while listening to live and recorded narration. Enjoy content created by Animal Planet’s Finding Bigfoot star, Cliff Barackman.
- See all the landmarks that make the Northwest famous
- Listen to narration from Cliff Barackman about Bigfoot
- Enjoy live narration from Portland to The Columbia Gorge
- Embark on a 140 mile round trip jet-boat experience
- Enjoy an hour stop in Cascade Locks for a scenic lunch break
Bigfoot is the hide-and-seek champion of the world. With the help of the star of Cliff Barackman, Animal Planet’s Finding Bigfoot, we will try our best to find him. Travel from Portland to the Heart of the Columbia Gorge on this seven-hour round trip excursion. See sights such as Beacon Rock, Bridge of the Gods, Multnomah Falls, Bonneville and Dam, and many more.
We are the only riverboat company that offers daily trips through the Bonneville Locks. Experience being raised as much as 70 feet from the lower Columbia River. We will explore the history and lore of Bigfoot and his presence in the Pacific Northwest. Learn about known sightings along the river June – September and get the inside scoop on this mysterious creature’s habits. This cruise includes a tour guide to point out the sights and detailed explanation of what you are seeing. There will also be a recorded narration by Cliff Barackman, discussing sightings and the history of Bigfoot. This is a covered jet-boat, dress for the weather, you will not get rained on as it is covered. Please be prepared with a sweatshirt or jacket, as it can be cooler in the morning. This is all day trip includes a one-hour stop in Cascade Locks, where you can enjoy a scenic lunch on the waterfront at The Locks Grill. Locks Grill Menu This cruise is not wheelchair accessible.
What You Will See
Total Duration: 7 hours
- Hawthorne Bridge, Portland, Oregon
- Morrison Bridge, Portland, Oregon
- Burnside Bridge, Portland, Oregon
- Steel Bridge, Portland, Oregon
- Broadway Bridge, Portland, Oregon
- Fremont Bridge, Portland, Oregon
- St. Johns Bridge, Portland, Oregon
- Kelley Point Park, Portland, Oregon
- Jantzen Beach Super Center, Portland
- Interstate Bridge, Vancouver, Washington
- Rooster Rock State Park, Corbett, Oregon
- Vista House, Corbett, Oregon
- Multnomah Falls, Bridal Veil, Oregon
- Beacon Rock State Park, North Bonneville, Washington
- Bonneville Lock & Dam, Cascade Locks, Oregon
- Bridge of the Gods, Cascade Locks, Oregon
- Locks Waterfront Grill
- Many More…
More Upcoming Portland Events
From Our Sponsors
$2 off house old fashioneds
From fantastic brunch and dinner, to drinks on the patio, to live music, to a game of skee-ball in the Tap Room…EastBurn has something for everyone!
Portland Friday Food & Drink Specials including daily specials, happy hours, & late night specials.
Note: Menus are subject to change. Please contact venue in order to verify.
Bare Bones Bar & Cafe | (2900 SE Belmont St) | Happy Hour 4-7 PM
- Drinks: $3 Well Drinks | $2 Pabst & Ranier Tall Boys | $2 Session, Mickey’s, Miller LT | $1 Off All Other Beers
- Food: Grilled Cheese, Chili Dogs, Hummus Plate, Tuna Salad, & more (Happy Hour Menu)
Goodfoot Lounge | (2845 SE Stark St.) | Happy Hour 5-8PM
- Drinks: $2 Pabst Blue Ribbon | $1 Off Infused Cocktails | (Drink Menu)
- Food: Cheese Burger, Cheese Dog, Kimchi Plate, Koritos & Salsa (Food Menu)
- Drinks: $5 Tinto & Txakoli | 10% Off All Wine Bottles
- Food: 1 free tapas with purchase of adult beverage
- Drinks: $1 Off Draft (Happy Hour Menu)
- Food: $3 Soft Pretzel / Fries with Cheese / All Salads, $5 Chicken Strips (Full Menu)
The EastBurn (1800 E Burnside St.) | Happy Hour 3-5PM
- Drinks: Old Fashion Fridays, $2 off house old fashioneds, Happy hour Drinks Available (Menu)
- Food: $1 Off Salad & Entrees (Menu)
- Late Night: Late Night Food & Drink Menu starts at 10pm (Menu)
North Bar (5008 SE Division St.) | Happy Hour 3-6PM
- Drinks: $8 Margarita, Patron Select Barrel Aged Reposado $6
- Food: Vegan Chilli, Greek Salad, Flatbreads & More (Happy Hour Menu)
5&Dime (6535 SE Foster Rd, Portland) | Happy Hour 3-7 p.m.
Discover Portland’s Hidden Mysteries w/ Urban Adventure Quest’s Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure! | Discount / Promo Code
From Our Sponsors
Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure
Hours of Operation – Play anytime, Sunrise to Sunset
$39.20 for a team of 2-5 people w/ code PDXPIPELINE at urbanadventurequest.com
Looking for a way to turn Portland into a giant game board? Give the gift of adventure with a city-wide scavenger hunt!
Urban Adventure Quest has created an interactive scavenger hunt that combines the fun of the Amazing Race with a three-hour sightseeing tour of Portland. Guided from any smart phone, groups make their way among well-known and overlooked gems of the city, solving clues and completing challenges while learning local history. (more…)
Get the Most From The Portland Holiday Season w/ Holiday Events Guide 2019! | Tree Farms, Christmas Ship Schedules, Gingerbread House Ideas & more!
From Our Sponsors
Holiday Events Guide 2019
More info: pezportland.com
Let us help you plan events with family and friends this holiday season with the Holiday Events Guide 2019! Over 107 Events and Bazaars listed.
Links to help you find Christmas Tree Farms in Oregon, Christmas Ship schedules for both the Willamette and Columbia rivers, Gingerbread House Ideas and More!
2019 Portland Brewlights @ Oregon Zoo | ZooLights For Adults, 50+ Vendors, Samples, Food Trucks, Holiday / Christmas Light Display
From Our Sponsors
More info: oregonzoo.org
Enjoy the twinkling magical wonderland of ZooLights—without any kids!
Join us for our third annual BrewLights, a ZooLights brew festival experience just for the 21-and-over crowd with dozens of local beer vendors to sample from.
Enjoy local food carts, dance to live music, meet wildlife close-up, and get your photo with Santa. And don’t forget to keep an eye out for the Unipiper as he zips by!
BrewLights tickets include a souvenir cup and 10 beverage tastings throughout the zoo. Guests can sample beer, seltzer and cider from more than 40 Northwest vendors while strolling through colorfully-lit trees and dazzling 3-D light sculptures. For grown-ups interested in the lights without the beer sampling, a special Light Enthusiast ticket will be available as well. (more…)
Small Talk Photography Collective presents Light Conversation Community Series @ DISJECTA | Free, Pop Up Slideshow, Social Hour
LIGHT CONVERSATION is a new community-event series that Small Talk is excited to create! The first rendition of this event will take place at the Disjecta Contemporary Art Center. Photographers from Portland were invited to submit images, and between 3-10 images will be shown from each artist as a pop-up slideshow. (more…)