- This event has passed.
Portland Spirit Bigfoot Adventure Cruise | Daily Departures, 7-Hour Columbia Gorge Jet-Boat Adventure Cruise
From Our Sponsors
Portland Spirit Bigfoot Adventure Cruise
Save $25 w/ code BIGFOOT at bigfootcruise.com
Ride the Explorer jet-boat from Portland to Cascade Locks as we embark into the “Heart of the Columbia Gorge” to search for the elusive creature known as Bigfoot. See the landmarks that make the Northwest famous, while listening to live and recorded narration. Enjoy content created by Animal Planet’s Finding Bigfoot star, Cliff Barackman.
- See all the landmarks that make the Northwest famous
- Listen to narration from Cliff Barackman about Bigfoot
- Enjoy live narration from Portland to The Columbia Gorge
- Embark on a 140 mile round trip jet-boat experience
- Enjoy an hour stop in Cascade Locks for a scenic lunch break
Bigfoot is the hide-and-seek champion of the world. With the help of the star of Cliff Barackman, Animal Planet’s Finding Bigfoot, we will try our best to find him. Travel from Portland to the Heart of the Columbia Gorge on this seven-hour round trip excursion. See sights such as Beacon Rock, Bridge of the Gods, Multnomah Falls, Bonneville and Dam, and many more.
We are the only riverboat company that offers daily trips through the Bonneville Locks. Experience being raised as much as 70 feet from the lower Columbia River. We will explore the history and lore of Bigfoot and his presence in the Pacific Northwest. Learn about known sightings along the river June – September and get the inside scoop on this mysterious creature’s habits. This cruise includes a tour guide to point out the sights and detailed explanation of what you are seeing. There will also be a recorded narration by Cliff Barackman, discussing sightings and the history of Bigfoot. This is a covered jet-boat, dress for the weather, you will not get rained on as it is covered. Please be prepared with a sweatshirt or jacket, as it can be cooler in the morning. This is all day trip includes a one-hour stop in Cascade Locks, where you can enjoy a scenic lunch on the waterfront at The Locks Grill. Locks Grill Menu This cruise is not wheelchair accessible.
What You Will See
Total Duration: 7 hours
- Hawthorne Bridge, Portland, Oregon
- Morrison Bridge, Portland, Oregon
- Burnside Bridge, Portland, Oregon
- Steel Bridge, Portland, Oregon
- Broadway Bridge, Portland, Oregon
- Fremont Bridge, Portland, Oregon
- St. Johns Bridge, Portland, Oregon
- Kelley Point Park, Portland, Oregon
- Jantzen Beach Super Center, Portland
- Interstate Bridge, Vancouver, Washington
- Rooster Rock State Park, Corbett, Oregon
- Vista House, Corbett, Oregon
- Multnomah Falls, Bridal Veil, Oregon
- Beacon Rock State Park, North Bonneville, Washington
- Bonneville Lock & Dam, Cascade Locks, Oregon
- Bridge of the Gods, Cascade Locks, Oregon
- Locks Waterfront Grill
- Many More…
More Upcoming Portland Events
From Our Sponsors
$2 off house old fashioneds
From fantastic brunch and dinner, to drinks on the patio, to live music, to a game of skee-ball in the Tap Room…EastBurn has something for everyone!
Portland Friday Food & Drink Specials including daily specials, happy hours, & late night specials.
Note: Menus are subject to change. Please contact venue in order to verify.
Bare Bones Bar & Cafe | (2900 SE Belmont St) | Happy Hour 4-7 PM
- Drinks: $3 Well Drinks | $2 Pabst & Ranier Tall Boys | $2 Session, Mickey’s, Miller LT | $1 Off All Other Beers
- Food: Grilled Cheese, Chili Dogs, Hummus Plate, Tuna Salad, & more (Happy Hour Menu)
Goodfoot Lounge | (2845 SE Stark St.) | Happy Hour 5-8PM
- Drinks: $2 Pabst Blue Ribbon | $1 Off Infused Cocktails | (Drink Menu)
- Food: Cheese Burger, Cheese Dog, Kimchi Plate, Koritos & Salsa (Food Menu)
- Drinks: $5 Tinto & Txakoli | 10% Off All Wine Bottles
- Food: 1 free tapas with purchase of adult beverage
- Drinks: $1 Off Draft (Happy Hour Menu)
- Food: $3 Soft Pretzel / Fries with Cheese / All Salads, $5 Chicken Strips (Full Menu)
The EastBurn (1800 E Burnside St.) | Happy Hour 3-5PM
- Drinks: Old Fashion Fridays, $2 off house old fashioneds, Happy hour Drinks Available (Menu)
- Food: $1 Off Salad & Entrees (Menu)
- Late Night: Late Night Food & Drink Menu starts at 10pm (Menu)
North Bar (5008 SE Division St.) | Happy Hour 3-6PM
- Drinks: $8 Margarita, Patron Select Barrel Aged Reposado $6
- Food: Vegan Chilli, Greek Salad, Flatbreads & More (Happy Hour Menu)
Discover Portland’s Hidden Mysteries w/ Urban Adventure Quest’s Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure! | Discount / Promo Code
From Our Sponsors
Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure
Hours of Operation – Play anytime, Sunrise to Sunset
$39.20 for a team of 2-5 people w/ code PDXPIPELINE at urbanadventurequest.com
Looking for a way to turn Portland into a giant game board? Give the gift of adventure with a city-wide scavenger hunt!
Urban Adventure Quest has created an interactive scavenger hunt that combines the fun of the Amazing Race with a three-hour sightseeing tour of Portland. Guided from any smart phone, groups make their way among well-known and overlooked gems of the city, solving clues and completing challenges while learning local history. (more…)
FREE Portland Summer Concerts & Movies In the Park @ Luuwit View Park | Music by St. James’s Gate (Celtic Americana, infectious pub rock), Followed by Mary Poppins Returns
Concerts and entertainment begin at 6:30PM, including live performances and free popcorn.
A musical tradition over 110 years in the making, Concerts in the Park offers something for everyone. The Rose City’s best and brightest – from classical to cumbia, rock to hip-hop – have been entrancing audiences in parks since 1901.Today’s crowds flock to Portland parks citywide for the revelry, with thousands attending 59 concerts offered in 2018. (more…)
From Our Sponsors
Napoleon Dynamite Live!
More info: qurb.me/napoleandynamite
Grab your puffy sleeves and 90’s sport coat and join film star JON HEDER as he talks about the beloved indie classic Napoleon Dynamite. The cult classic film hit theaters 15 years ago and since then much has changed; but the characters, as enduring as they are endearing, stay in our hearts.
Appealing to the inner-teenager in each of us, the story, and more importantly the dialogue, makes “Napoleon Dynamite” one of the most quoted movies of our time. Napoleon Dynamite makes us laugh – and laugh hard – over and over again.
This unique evening presented by Qurb Live includes a full screening of Napoleon Dynamite followed by a lively, freewheeling, moderated discussion with fan-favorite cast member; Jon Heder.
SELFIES WITH TINA – aka Caesar the No Drama Llama! Grab a hug and snag a selfie with Caesar beginning at 5:30PM outside the Theater.
LIMITED VIP MEET & GREET tickets include premium seating and a meet & greet / photo opportunity with Jon Heder.
Feed your llama, brush up on your best Napoleon dance moves, and buy your tickets for August 23rd at The Aladdin Theater before they are gone.
Selfies with Tina (Caesar the No Drama Llama) – 5:30PM-7:30PM
Doors @ 6:30PM – Show @ 7:30PM
Limited Meet & Greet tickets available.
Meet & Greet @ 6PM