- This event has passed.
Pedalpalooza – World Without Cars; Queerest Bike Ride; Heritage Tree Ride; Neon, Bright & High Viz; Rocky Butte Sunset & More!
Portland’s gigantic annual bike festival Pedalpalooza kicks off this Friday, June 1, and runs through June 30! There are currently more than 258 scheduled events including several naked bike rides, parades, themed rides, various music rides, & much more! We have listed most of the rides below by date.
2018 Portland Pedalpalooza Events
- June 1: Biketag, Breakfast on the Bridges; Donut Day Meetup; Rage Against the Machine Ride; Kickoff Ride; Dead Baby Ride
- June 2: Pioneer Century; Nopo to MTB Fest Ride; Yard Sailing by Bike; Veni Vidi Velo Meetup; Three Speed Camping; The Welcome Ride; Sunnyday Naked Ride; The Scott Ride; Velobeats Electro Swing
- June 3: Village Building Convergence; Bike Polo; Lents Green Ring Ride; Casual City Century; Top Gun Ride; Body Positive Ride; Goth Ride; Zoobomb; SPIRIT
- June 4: Breakfast on the Bikeway; Get Loopy with Go Lloyd; Art Attack; Teetotaler Ride; Karaoke in the Park
- June 5: Skyline Tavern Ride; North Portland Taco Ride; Mount Tabor Stair Carry; 150’s Neighborhood Greenway Ride; Drum N Bass Ride
- June 6: PDX Bikes: Remnants Relics; Leif Erikson Night Ride
- June 7: Jazz Funeral Ride; Yoga For Cyclists; Phish Ride; Women & Trans Bike Polo; Thursday night Ride; Prince4Ever
- June 8: Breakfast on the Bridges; Park 2 Park; Happy Hour Bike Polo; Petsin Baskets; Ride with the Winemakers; Talking Heads Ride; Midnight Mystery
- June 9: Cycle the Well Field; Carbo Load Ride; Homebrew Ride; Wedding Ride; Fae Folk Fairy Ride; Trailer Park Boys Ride; Reddit Ride; Hoops & Hops; Mad Max Ride; Light Brigade Kids; Saturday Night Drags
- June 10: KidsBomb ZooBomb; Yoga for Cyclists; Rajneeshee Take Over Ride; Western Wonderland; NE Goat-A-Palooza; Kidical Mass; Cargo Bike Roll Call; Atlas Obscura Ride; It’s Always Sunny Ride; Need for Speed Ride
- June 11: Afternoon Ramble; Share the Road!; Tiki Ride; Dream of the 1890s; , Bikin Betties Ride
- June 12: Scofflows fro Safety; Cully Pub Crawl; BIGA
- June 13: Bookstores Less Traveled; NE PDX Kids Ride; Frame Building Demo; David Lynch Ride; Bike in Movie
- June 14: World Without Cars; Commute Coffee Thursday; Queerest Bike Ride; Heritage Tree Ride; Women & Trans Bike Polo; Neon, Bright & High Viz; Rocky Butte Sunset; King Diamond Bday
- June 15: Breakfast on the Bridges; HH Bike Polo; Mural Ride; Champagne Ride; No Hands Olympics; Dropout Prom; Guthrie Ride
- June 16: World Cup Ride; Wizard of Oz Singalong; Lost Horizon Gravel Ride; MCBF; Mural Art Graffiti; Magical Unicorn Ride; Star Wars vs Trek; Science Project Ride; Nintendo vs., Sega Ride; Eminem Ride; Photo Ride; Zeppelin vs Floyd; VeloBeats
- June 17: Urban Street Tree Ride; Car-Free MTB; Splish & Splash; Wonder Woman Ride; The SLOW Ride; Chicago Ride; Weekend Pinball Tide; Sunday Bike Polo; Phis Ride Reprise; WTF Alleycat; Proper Pedal Picnic; Brian Eno Part2
- June 18: No More 4 Lane Roads; Bike Camping 101; Foosball by Bike; Two Speed Kickback; Bottle Dynamo Ride
- June 19: Skyline Tavern Ride ; Swing Bike Ride ; Black Liberation Ride; Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency; Cookie Cruise; Banana Ride; Turbo Kid Ride
- June 20: Bicycling Breweries; Gridtown Numbercrunch; Singles Speed; Tighty Whitey Sid’n MTB; SW Bikeshare; Effigy Eradication; Solstice Ride
- June 21: Commute Coffee Thursday; Bicycle Airport Express; Women & Trans Bike Polo; Traffic Jams; Bike Play; Photo Booth Ride; Thursday Night Ride 167
- June 22: Breakfast on the Bridges; Bike & Breathe; Triple Butte; Happy Hour Bike Polo; Bike Play; Broughton Beach B&B; Bey vs Gaga; Gaga vs Bey; Pedal Metal Ride ; Light Brigade
- June 23: World Naked Bike Ride; Naked Metric Century; Morning Naked Ride; Beach Naked Bike Ride; Bike 2 Groceries; Putt a Palooza; Sunny Nekkid Ride; Fig Leif Naked; MashUp Ride; Laurelhurst Yardsale Ride
- June 24: Sunday Parkways; Skidmore Bluff Brunch; Dads on Vacation; Rick & Morty Ride; Sunday Bike Polo; Winter Holidays in June; Bird Ride, A Night of Electric Fire
- June 25: Unimproved Road Ride; Brooklyn by Bike; Vegan Picnic Ride; Reggae Ride; Bikin’ Betties Ride
- June 26: Por Que No? Ride; Radio Ride; Skyline Tavern; Waterways Real & Metaphor; Ride Report Rapport Cavort; Dock O lock Ride; Transport Activism
- June 27: Freeway Revolt; Three Speed Ride; Slough Ramble; Lebowski Ride ; Full Moon Naked
- June 28: CCIM Scavenger Ride; Bike Play ; Presidential Fitness; TNR 168 Endless Summer; Sunset Moonrise Ride; Clueless Ride; Silent Ride
- June 29: Breakfast on the Bridges; HH Bike Polo, SW Unfinished Bikeways; Bike Play; Beach Bonfire Ride; Bike Club Vest Ride
- June 30: Mid-day Mystery Ride; Bike Tag Group Ride; Irish Bikes be Sportin; Galactic Disco Ride; Bike Play; Loud N Lit
More Upcoming Portland Events
Discover Portland’s Hidden Mysteries w/ Urban Adventure Quest’s Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure! | Give the Gift of Adventure! + Discount / Promo Code
From Our Sponsors
Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure
Hours of Operation – Play anytime, Sunrise to Sunset
$39.20 for a team of 2-5 people w/ code PDXPIPELINE at urbanadventurequest.com
Looking for a way to turn Portland into a giant game board? Give the gift of adventure with a city-wide scavenger hunt!
Urban Adventure Quest has created an interactive scavenger hunt that combines the fun of the Amazing Race with a three-hour sightseeing tour of Portland. Guided from any smart phone, groups make their way among well-known and overlooked gems of the city, solving clues and completing challenges while learning local history. (more…)
From Our Sponsors
Every Tuesday is our famous Half Price Craft Beer Tuesdays! Come out and try a few pints of great craft beer from many of our 16 constantly rotating taps for half price! All day every Tuesday. (more…)
From Our Sponsors
Hands on Harvest
More info: cascadefoothillswines.com
Have you always wanted to know more about making wine… but didn’t know who — or what! — to ask?
During September and October, the 15 winemaking and grapegrowihg families of the Cascade Foothills Winegrowers invite you to Hands on Harvest. (more…)
Portland Japanese Garden presents Gion Matsuri: The World’s Oldest Urban Festival | Enormous Lantern Display, Floats, Performance & More!
From Our Sponsors
Portland Japanese Garden presents Gion Matsuri: The World’s Oldest Urban Festival
More info: japanesegarden.org
Kyoto has celebrated its vibrant Gion Matsuri festival for more than a thousand years. For the first time ever, the sights and sounds of this colorful celebration – Japan’s largest festival – come to life in Portland at this one-of-a-kind exhibition.
Named after the Gion District of Kyoto, Gion Matsuri is said to be the oldest continuous urban festival in the world. First held in 869 to appease the gods and scare away a plague, the neighborhood-centric festival continues to be a colorful and vibrant celebration that takes over the streets of downtown Kyoto each July. (more…)
From Our Sponsors
Bookings last one hour | All Ages
Save 20% with code HAUNTED20 at escapismportland.com
Escapism Portland is proud to introduce our seventh escape room experience: Malice Manor, Portland’s only haunted escape room!
Secrets can be hidden, but never destroyed. This was the harsh lesson learned by the members of the Randle family, whose cursed bloodline came to a tragic and mysterious end nearly a hundred years ago. Since then, tales of ghostly voices, doors that open themselves, and visions of a little girl have haunted the home. The locals call it Malice Manor and avoid it at all costs, though certain brave souls have ventured inside and lived to regret it. Now it’s up to you to unravel the mysteries of the Randle family, and of the child whose soul remains trapped there.
This haunted experience is best suited for 2-10 players. Please visit escapismportland.com for bookings!