- This event has passed.
Pedalpalooza – World Without Cars; Queerest Bike Ride; Heritage Tree Ride; Neon, Bright & High Viz; Rocky Butte Sunset & More!
Portland’s gigantic annual bike festival Pedalpalooza kicks off this Friday, June 1, and runs through June 30! There are currently more than 258 scheduled events including several naked bike rides, parades, themed rides, various music rides, & much more! We have listed most of the rides below by date.
2018 Portland Pedalpalooza Events
- June 1: Biketag, Breakfast on the Bridges; Donut Day Meetup; Rage Against the Machine Ride; Kickoff Ride; Dead Baby Ride
- June 2: Pioneer Century; Nopo to MTB Fest Ride; Yard Sailing by Bike; Veni Vidi Velo Meetup; Three Speed Camping; The Welcome Ride; Sunnyday Naked Ride; The Scott Ride; Velobeats Electro Swing
- June 3: Village Building Convergence; Bike Polo; Lents Green Ring Ride; Casual City Century; Top Gun Ride; Body Positive Ride; Goth Ride; Zoobomb; SPIRIT
- June 4: Breakfast on the Bikeway; Get Loopy with Go Lloyd; Art Attack; Teetotaler Ride; Karaoke in the Park
- June 5: Skyline Tavern Ride; North Portland Taco Ride; Mount Tabor Stair Carry; 150’s Neighborhood Greenway Ride; Drum N Bass Ride
- June 6: PDX Bikes: Remnants Relics; Leif Erikson Night Ride
- June 7: Jazz Funeral Ride; Yoga For Cyclists; Phish Ride; Women & Trans Bike Polo; Thursday night Ride; Prince4Ever
- June 8: Breakfast on the Bridges; Park 2 Park; Happy Hour Bike Polo; Petsin Baskets; Ride with the Winemakers; Talking Heads Ride; Midnight Mystery
- June 9: Cycle the Well Field; Carbo Load Ride; Homebrew Ride; Wedding Ride; Fae Folk Fairy Ride; Trailer Park Boys Ride; Reddit Ride; Hoops & Hops; Mad Max Ride; Light Brigade Kids; Saturday Night Drags
- June 10: KidsBomb ZooBomb; Yoga for Cyclists; Rajneeshee Take Over Ride; Western Wonderland; NE Goat-A-Palooza; Kidical Mass; Cargo Bike Roll Call; Atlas Obscura Ride; It’s Always Sunny Ride; Need for Speed Ride
- June 11: Afternoon Ramble; Share the Road!; Tiki Ride; Dream of the 1890s; , Bikin Betties Ride
- June 12: Scofflows fro Safety; Cully Pub Crawl; BIGA
- June 13: Bookstores Less Traveled; NE PDX Kids Ride; Frame Building Demo; David Lynch Ride; Bike in Movie
- June 14: World Without Cars; Commute Coffee Thursday; Queerest Bike Ride; Heritage Tree Ride; Women & Trans Bike Polo; Neon, Bright & High Viz; Rocky Butte Sunset; King Diamond Bday
- June 15: Breakfast on the Bridges; HH Bike Polo; Mural Ride; Champagne Ride; No Hands Olympics; Dropout Prom; Guthrie Ride
- June 16: World Cup Ride; Wizard of Oz Singalong; Lost Horizon Gravel Ride; MCBF; Mural Art Graffiti; Magical Unicorn Ride; Star Wars vs Trek; Science Project Ride; Nintendo vs., Sega Ride; Eminem Ride; Photo Ride; Zeppelin vs Floyd; VeloBeats
- June 17: Urban Street Tree Ride; Car-Free MTB; Splish & Splash; Wonder Woman Ride; The SLOW Ride; Chicago Ride; Weekend Pinball Tide; Sunday Bike Polo; Phis Ride Reprise; WTF Alleycat; Proper Pedal Picnic; Brian Eno Part2
- June 18: No More 4 Lane Roads; Bike Camping 101; Foosball by Bike; Two Speed Kickback; Bottle Dynamo Ride
- June 19: Skyline Tavern Ride ; Swing Bike Ride ; Black Liberation Ride; Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency; Cookie Cruise; Banana Ride; Turbo Kid Ride
- June 20: Bicycling Breweries; Gridtown Numbercrunch; Singles Speed; Tighty Whitey Sid’n MTB; SW Bikeshare; Effigy Eradication; Solstice Ride
- June 21: Commute Coffee Thursday; Bicycle Airport Express; Women & Trans Bike Polo; Traffic Jams; Bike Play; Photo Booth Ride; Thursday Night Ride 167
- June 22: Breakfast on the Bridges; Bike & Breathe; Triple Butte; Happy Hour Bike Polo; Bike Play; Broughton Beach B&B; Bey vs Gaga; Gaga vs Bey; Pedal Metal Ride ; Light Brigade
- June 23: World Naked Bike Ride; Naked Metric Century; Morning Naked Ride; Beach Naked Bike Ride; Bike 2 Groceries; Putt a Palooza; Sunny Nekkid Ride; Fig Leif Naked; MashUp Ride; Laurelhurst Yardsale Ride
- June 24: Sunday Parkways; Skidmore Bluff Brunch; Dads on Vacation; Rick & Morty Ride; Sunday Bike Polo; Winter Holidays in June; Bird Ride, A Night of Electric Fire
- June 25: Unimproved Road Ride; Brooklyn by Bike; Vegan Picnic Ride; Reggae Ride; Bikin’ Betties Ride
- June 26: Por Que No? Ride; Radio Ride; Skyline Tavern; Waterways Real & Metaphor; Ride Report Rapport Cavort; Dock O lock Ride; Transport Activism
- June 27: Freeway Revolt; Three Speed Ride; Slough Ramble; Lebowski Ride ; Full Moon Naked
- June 28: CCIM Scavenger Ride; Bike Play ; Presidential Fitness; TNR 168 Endless Summer; Sunset Moonrise Ride; Clueless Ride; Silent Ride
- June 29: Breakfast on the Bridges; HH Bike Polo, SW Unfinished Bikeways; Bike Play; Beach Bonfire Ride; Bike Club Vest Ride
- June 30: Mid-day Mystery Ride; Bike Tag Group Ride; Irish Bikes be Sportin; Galactic Disco Ride; Bike Play; Loud N Lit
More Upcoming Portland Events
Discover Portland’s Hidden Mysteries w/ Urban Adventure Quest’s Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure! | Give the Gift of Adventure! + Discount / Promo Code
From Our Sponsors
Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure
Hours of Operation – Play anytime, Sunrise to Sunset
$39.20 for a team of 2-5 people w/ code PDXPIPELINE at urbanadventurequest.com
Looking for a way to turn Portland into a giant game board? Give the gift of adventure with a city-wide scavenger hunt!
Urban Adventure Quest has created an interactive scavenger hunt that combines the fun of the Amazing Race with a three-hour sightseeing tour of Portland. Guided from any smart phone, groups make their way among well-known and overlooked gems of the city, solving clues and completing challenges while learning local history. (more…)
Give the Gift of Rumpl! | Swing by Portland Showroom For Christmas Gifts, Special Holiday Pricing, & Out of Print Styles!
From Our Sponsors
Rumpl Holiday Pop Up Hours
More info: rumpl.com
Swing by the Rumpl showroom at Rumpl HQ to test-nap our best-selling gifts and get your hands on a few out-of-print blankets.
Enjoy special holiday pricing on select styles.
From Our Sponsors
Bookings last one hour
Save 20% with code ESCAPISM20 at escapismportland.com
It’s your last chance to escape Dr. Zylchov’s Laboratory! After 4 years, Escapism is retiring Portland’s longest running escape room at the end of 2018! Escapism’s Cold War Themed Room: Dr. Zylchov’s Laboratory closes its doors December 31!
Enter the lab of Dr. Zylchov, a scientist in 1970s Eastern Europe. You have stumbled upon a room in an abandoned building, and the door has locked behind you. The escape room is full of clues, codes and puzzles hidden in a Cold War era lab. Dr. Zylchov is up to something in here, and the consequences may be disastrous! You will need to use critical thinking, observation, dexterity and a bit of luck in order to escape the room before time runs out! Play with your friends and family and take over this room. Time will fly by as you become lost in the world of Dr. Zylchov and his hidden secrets. Work quickly; the doctor seems to be fond of radiation!
Manga Hokusai Manga: Approaching the Master’s Compendium from the Perspective of Contemporary Comics | On Display at Portland Japanese Garden
From Our Sponsors
Manga Hokusai Manga: Approaching the Master’s Compendium from the Perspective of Contemporary Comics
More info: japanesegarden.org
In December, Portland Japanese Garden becomes the only venue in the United States to feature woodblock prints by the world-famous Japanese artist Katsushika Hokusai, (1760-1849), juxtaposed with work by top modern manga artists. Presented in Portland by the Japan Foundation and the Consular Office of Japan in Portland, this exhibition compares and contrasts contemporary Japanese illustrated magazines with Hokusai Manga, an 800-page collection of superb illustrations by Hokusai the ukiyo-e artist recognized the world over for his iconic woodblock print The Great Wave. (more…)
Find Holiday & Christmas Gifts at Portland Saturday Market’s 2018 Festival Of The Last Minute | Open Through Christmas Eve, 40+ Types of Arts & Crafts, Santa
From Our Sponsors
Festival of the Last Minute
More info: portlandsaturdaymarket.com
No time to check everyone off your “nice” list? No problem! ‘Tis the season for the Festival of the Last-Minute! With any welcome holiday tradition, Portland Saturday Market returns with its one-stop event for all those who’ve delayed starting their shopping — and those who simply don’t want to stop.
Open daily from December 19 right through Christmas Eve, the marketplace will once again feature one-of-a-kind handcrafted items, exotic foods and an appropriately chilly, yet perennially cool atmosphere. The event marks the perfect opportunity to shop the work of talented area artists and support the local economy, with some 40 categories of arts and crafts. After all, just because you didn’t make the gifts yourself doesn’t make them any less handmade, or thoughtful.
In addition to the shopping extravaganza, daily holiday festivities are sure to add to the experience. Stop by Santa’s booth, get cozy at several warming stations, and enjoy the sights of seasonal decorations and the sounds of roving carolers. Holiday treats are provided, as is SmartPark Garage validation (2 hours) or a free TriMet ticket for purchases of $25 or more.
SANTA BOOTH: 12-3PM
ROVING CAROLERS: 12-3PM
FREE HOLIDAY TREATS: 12-3PM
WARMING STATIONS IN FOOD COURT
From Our Sponsors
Fly with Santa
Ho! Ho! Ho! Who wouldn’t go?
Up on the rooftops – quick, quick, quick –
Fly in a heli with Ol’ Saint Nick!
Fly with Santa in his helicopter this holiday season! A Portland original experience. Take your kids for the Santa event of a lifetime or go with a friend for a really fun Christmastime jaunt over Portland.
Their will of course be time for photos with Santa and the pictures are AMAZING! (more…)