- This event has passed.
Pedalpalooza – Trailer Park Boys Ride; Reddit Ride; Hoops & Hops; Mad Max Ride; Light Brigade Kids; Saturday Night Drags & More!
Portland’s gigantic annual bike festival Pedalpalooza kicks off this Friday, June 1, and runs through June 30! There are currently more than 258 scheduled events including several naked bike rides, parades, themed rides, various music rides, & much more! We have listed most of the rides below by date.
2018 Portland Pedalpalooza Events
- June 9: Cycle the Well Field; Carbo Load Ride; Homebrew Ride; Wedding Ride; Fae Folk Fairy Ride; Trailer Park Boys Ride; Reddit Ride; Hoops & Hops; Mad Max Ride; Light Brigade Kids; Saturday Night Drags
- June 10: KidsBomb ZooBomb; Yoga for Cyclists; Rajneeshee Take Over Ride; Western Wonderland; NE Goat-A-Palooza; Kidical Mass; Cargo Bike Roll Call; Atlas Obscura Ride; It’s Always Sunny Ride; Need for Speed Ride
- June 11: Afternoon Ramble; Share the Road!; Tiki Ride; Dream of the 1890s; , Bikin Betties Ride
- June 12: Scofflows fro Safety; Cully Pub Crawl; BIGA
- June 13: Bookstores Less Traveled; NE PDX Kids Ride; Frame Building Demo; David Lynch Ride; Bike in Movie
- June 14: World Without Cars; Commute Coffee Thursday; Queerest Bike Ride; Heritage Tree Ride; Women & Trans Bike Polo; Neon, Bright & High Viz; Rocky Butte Sunset; King Diamond Bday
- June 15: Breakfast on the Bridges; HH Bike Polo; Mural Ride; Champagne Ride; No Hands Olympics; Dropout Prom; Guthrie Ride
- June 16: World Cup Ride; Wizard of Oz Singalong; Lost Horizon Gravel Ride; MCBF; Mural Art Graffiti; Magical Unicorn Ride; Star Wars vs Trek; Science Project Ride; Nintendo vs., Sega Ride; Eminem Ride; Photo Ride; Zeppelin vs Floyd; VeloBeats
- June 17: Urban Street Tree Ride; Car-Free MTB; Splish & Splash; Wonder Woman Ride; The SLOW Ride; Chicago Ride; Weekend Pinball Tide; Sunday Bike Polo; Phis Ride Reprise; WTF Alleycat; Proper Pedal Picnic; Brian Eno Part2
- June 18: No More 4 Lane Roads; Bike Camping 101; Foosball by Bike; Two Speed Kickback; Bottle Dynamo Ride
- June 19: Skyline Tavern Ride ; Swing Bike Ride ; Black Liberation Ride; Bitcoin & Cryptocurrency; Cookie Cruise; Banana Ride; Turbo Kid Ride
- June 20: Bicycling Breweries; Gridtown Numbercrunch; Singles Speed; Tighty Whitey Sid’n MTB; SW Bikeshare; Effigy Eradication; Solstice Ride
- June 21: Commute Coffee Thursday; Bicycle Airport Express; Women & Trans Bike Polo; Traffic Jams; Bike Play; Photo Booth Ride; Thursday Night Ride 167
- June 22: Breakfast on the Bridges; Bike & Breathe; Triple Butte; Happy Hour Bike Polo; Bike Play; Broughton Beach B&B; Bey vs Gaga; Gaga vs Bey; Pedal Metal Ride ; Light Brigade
- June 23: World Naked Bike Ride; Naked Metric Century; Morning Naked Ride; Beach Naked Bike Ride; Bike 2 Groceries; Putt a Palooza; Sunny Nekkid Ride; Fig Leif Naked; MashUp Ride; Laurelhurst Yardsale Ride
- June 24: Sunday Parkways; Skidmore Bluff Brunch; Dads on Vacation; Rick & Morty Ride; Sunday Bike Polo; Winter Holidays in June; Bird Ride, A Night of Electric Fire
- June 25: Unimproved Road Ride; Brooklyn by Bike; Vegan Picnic Ride; Reggae Ride; Bikin’ Betties Ride
- June 26: Por Que No? Ride; Radio Ride; Skyline Tavern; Waterways Real & Metaphor; Ride Report Rapport Cavort; Dock O lock Ride; Transport Activism
- June 27: Freeway Revolt; Three Speed Ride; Slough Ramble; Lebowski Ride ; Full Moon Naked
- June 28: CCIM Scavenger Ride; Bike Play ; Presidential Fitness; TNR 168 Endless Summer; Sunset Moonrise Ride; Clueless Ride; Silent Ride
- June 29: Breakfast on the Bridges; HH Bike Polo, SW Unfinished Bikeways; Bike Play; Beach Bonfire Ride; Bike Club Vest Ride
- June 30: Mid-day Mystery Ride; Bike Tag Group Ride; Irish Bikes be Sportin; Galactic Disco Ride; Bike Play; Loud N Lit
More Upcoming Portland Events
Portland Thursday Food & Drink Specials including daily specials, happy hours, & late night specials.
Note: Menus are subject to change. Please contact venue in order to verify.
Bare Bones Bar & Cafe | (2900 SE Belmont St) | Happy Hour 4-7 PM
- Drinks: $3 Well Drinks | $2 Pabst & Ranier Tall Boys | $2 Session, Mickey’s, Miller LT | $1 Off All Other Beers
- Food: Grilled Cheese, Chili Dogs, Hummus Plate, Tuna Salad, & more (Happy Hour Menu)
Goodfoot Lounge | (2845 SE Stark St.) | Happy Hour 5-8PM
- Drinks: $2 Pabst Blue Ribbon | $1 Off Infused Cocktails | (Drink Menu)
- Food: Cheese Burger, Cheese Dog, Kimchi Plate, Koritos & Salsa (Food Menu)
- Drinks: $5 Tinto & Txakoli | 10% Off All Wine Bottles
- Food: 1 free tapas with purchase of adult beverage
- Drinks: $1 Off Draft (Happy Hour Menu)
- Food: $3 Soft Pretzel / Fries with Cheese / All Salads, $5 Chicken Strips; Half off Pizza Slices (late) (Full Menu)
The EastBurn (1800 E Burnside St.) | Happy Hour 3-5PM
- Drinks: Margarita Thursdays, Happy hour Drinks Available (Menu)
- Food: $1 Off Salad & Entrees (Menu)
- Late Night: Late Night Food & Drink Menu starts at 10pm (Menu)
North Bar (5008 SE Division St.) | Happy Hour 3-6PM
- Drinks: $8 Margarita, Patron Select Barrel Aged Reposado $6
- Food: Vegan Chilli, Greek Salad, Flatbreads & More (Happy Hour Menu)
5&Dime (6535 SE Foster Rd, Portland) | Happy Hour 3-7 p.m.
Discover Portland’s Hidden Mysteries w/ Urban Adventure Quest’s Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure! | Discount / Promo Code
From Our Sponsors
Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure
Hours of Operation – Play anytime, Sunrise to Sunset
$39.20 for a team of 2-5 people w/ code PDXPIPELINE at urbanadventurequest.com
Looking for a way to turn Portland into a giant game board? Give the gift of adventure with a city-wide scavenger hunt!
Urban Adventure Quest has created an interactive scavenger hunt that combines the fun of the Amazing Race with a three-hour sightseeing tour of Portland. Guided from any smart phone, groups make their way among well-known and overlooked gems of the city, solving clues and completing challenges while learning local history. (more…)
Bunker Labs Portland Chapter Launch @ WeWork US Custom House | Free, Inspiring Veterans to Start their Own Businesses
Bunker Labs, a national non-profit headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, will celebrate the official opening of the Portland chapter with a ribbon cutting party on Dec. 5. Bunker Labs seeks to inspire veterans and veteran spouses to start their own business, then equips them with right training and connects them to the right people to grow those businesses.
Your Habitat Awaits at Escapism Portland! Pass The Alien Intelligence Tests to Escape the Alien Zoo!
From Our Sponsors
Bookings last one hour
Save 20% with code ESCAPISM20 at escapismportland.com
Welcome to your new life as an exhibit in the Alien Zoo! Intelligent lifeforms from all over the universe come to this intergalactic space station to view less evolved creatures in captivity. Your keepers have done their best to recreate a natural human habitat within your enclosure. You will spend the rest of your days here being ogled and teased by alien families as you attempt their insulting “intelligence tests.” The aliens think humans are among the most primitive lifeforms in the zoo. Can you prove them wrong? Other humans have been here for some time. Perhaps if you work together, you can escape the zoo! (more…)
Portland Business Journal Presents Oregon’s Most Admired Companies 2019 @ Hilton Hotel | Find out Who’s Making an Impact!
From Our Sponsors
Oregon’s Most Admired Companies
More info: bizjournals.com
Join us for the celebration of the year where we will reveal the results of a survey sent to 5,000 CEOs across the region who voted to determine who the Most Admired Companies in Oregon are. Champagne toasts, live music and astonishing revelations dont miss this elegant extravaganza! (more…)
Le Bon Vivant Happy Hour & Tapas Thursday @ Bar Vivant | Free Tapas, Drink Specials, Wine Discounts, All Night Happy Hour
From Our Sponsors
Le Bon Vivant Happy Hour + Tapas Thursday
More info: barvivant.com
Stop by Bar Vivant for Happy Hour from 4-6 p.m. for free tapas & amazing drink specials and tasty treats from their new tapas menu! Come on Thursdays when it’s Happy Hours All Night featuring $5 Tinto & Txakoli + 10% off all wine bottles. (more…)