- This event has passed.
Portland Pedalpalooza Event Schedule: Sidewalk Stamp Ride, Sunset Moonrise Ride, Biking Betties Sunset Rocky Butte Picnic Ride, Effigy Transformation, Cookie Cruise, Full Strawberry Moon Naked Ride
Portland’s gigantic annual bike festival Pedalpalooza runs June 1-30. There are currently more than 200 scheduled events including several naked bike rides, parades, themed rides, various music rides, & much more! We have listed most of the rides below by date.
2019 Portland Pedalpalooza Events
- June 17: Sidewalk Stamp Ride, Sunset Moonrise Ride, Biking Betties Sunset Rocky Butte Picnic Ride, Effigy Transformation, Cookie Cruise, Full Strawberry Moon Naked Ride
- June 18: ¿Por Qué No? Ride, SW Unfinished Bikeways, Climate Cycles and Cremsicles, Foster Night Ride, Bike in Movie, Divine Dine Alley Cat, Cat Ride
- June 19: Ride the Green Loop, Bicycling Breweries, Green New Wheel!, Fender Gender Bender, Black Liberation Ride, The Games we Play, West Side Explorer, P-town E-Scoot Throwdown
- June 20: NW PDX Kids Ride, NW in Motion Scavenger Ride, Heritage Tree Ride, Cully Pub Crawl, Skate Critical Mass, Solstice Ride
- June 21: Traffic Jams, Run-DMC vs Beastie Boys, Prawn Ride, Dropout Prom
- June 22: Muppet Movie Singalong Bike Ride, Cul-de-sacs and Circles, Portland Maker Ride, Back to the Future
- June 23: Seersucker Social and Picnic, Grilled by Bike, Cargo Bike Roll Call, Mural Ride, Dock O’Clock Ride, Vending Machine Scavenger Hunt Art Ride, St. Johns Dirty Ride, Grateful Gardens Ride, Bike Play!
- June 24: 70s Easy Listening Leisure Cruise, Canadian Pride Roller Hockey, Transport your Activism, All Gender St. John’s Bridge Ride
- June 25: Gears and Grills, SW Corridor My Foot, Twosday Night Adventure
- June 26: Yoga Jam Ride, The Big Lebowski Ride, B1G Ten Ride, As If! Clueless Ride!
- June 27: Salmonberry Trail 101: MAX to Manning, Baddies on Bikes, Secret Aardvark Ride, Beyonce Bike Ride, Silent Ride
- June 28: Ding Ding Ride, Galactic Disco, Diablo Ride, Loud N Lit
- June 29: World Naked Bike Ride, Morning Naked, Naked Metric, Terri Sue Webb Naked, Fig Leif Naked Protest, WNBR After Party
- June 30: Sunday Parkways, Casual City Century, Tour de Corndog, 7th Ave Slow Roll, Riding up the Hill: A Kate Bush Tribute, Zoobomb
More Upcoming Portland Events
2019 Hood River County Fruit Loop Cherry Celebration | 35 Miles of Fresh Picked Cherries, Wines, Pies, Cider, Treats, Picnic & More!
From Our Sponsors
Hood River Cherry Celebration
More info: hoodriverfruitloop.com
July 1-31 @ Packer Orchards & Farm Place
(3020 Thomsen Rd, Hood River, OR 97031)
Cherry Days: CHERRY SEASON at its sweetest. Fresh cherries straight from the orchard, or pick them yourself! Cherry jam, pies, cookies, and more from the bakery. Don’t miss our famous smoked cherry BBQ sauce, we only make this once a year! Check our website, PackerOrchards.com, for cherry u-pick information and more Cherry Days happenings!
July 1-31 @ Draper Girls Country Farm
6200 OR-35, Mt Hood, OR 97041
U-Pick Cherry Bonanza: Join us in July for some family fun, we have u-pick/we-pick cherries and fresh non-pasteurized cherry ciders. Our country market features varieties of picked cherries, fresh vegetables, dried legumes, berries, jams, honey, antiques and Grandma’s famous cinnamon-sugar dried apples. (541) 352-6625 / www.drapergirlsfarm.com.
July 1-31 @ Apple Valley Country Store
(2363 Tucker Rd, Hood River, OR 97031)
Celebrates Everything Cherry: All month long, join us for the ultimate cherry experience! Daily Finds: Cherry milkshakes, variety of fresh local cherries, hand-rolled cherry pies, cherry scones, muffins, hand pies, cherry jams, jellies, pie filling, syrups and more. Weekend specials: Specialty cherry desserts, cobblers and crisps. www.applevalleystore.com 541-386-1971
From Our Sponsors
Get ready for a 5-day weekend campout full of music, art, performance, and light presented by Tectonic with help from our local community! Tectonic SHIFT Festival is different than most music festivals. We believe in respect, community, artistic expression, and having fun. We are bringing you some of the top Portland and West Coast talents to make you groove, sing, and sweat all day and night long. Our daytime beach parties are a thing of legend, and the two nighttime stages bring you the best DJs and talented live acts our fans have come to expect from Tectonic.
In addition to music, we have assembled dozens of art projects to keep your brain and heart amused all weekend– all set in a gorgeous location looking out to Mt. Hood. Our community has assembled to bring you several camps to engage with and enjoy. And did we mention the beach? We have built a beach on a tranquil lake complete with a floating island and many other surprises.
Don’t miss out on everyone’s favorite event of the summer.
To learn more about SHIFT Festival and how to prepare yourself, visit our website at www.shiftfestival.com.
From Our Sponsors
Portland Monday Food & Drink Specials including daily specials, happy hours, & late night specials.
Note: Menus are subject to change. Please contact venue in order to verify.
Bare Bones Bar & Cafe | (2900 SE Belmont St) | All Day Happy Hour Monday
- Drinks: $3 Well Drinks | $2 Pabst & Ranier Tall Boys | $2 Session, Mickey’s, Miller LT | $1 Off All Other Beers
- Food: Grilled Cheese, Chili Dogs, Hummus Plate, Tuna Salad, & more (Happy Hour Menu)
Goodfoot Lounge | (2845 SE Stark St.) | Happy Hour 5-8PM
- Drinks: $2 Pabst Blue Ribbon | $1 Off Infused Cocktails | (Drink Menu)
- Food: Cheese Burger, Cheese Dog, Kimchi Plate, Koritos & Salsa (Food Menu)
- Drinks: $5 Tinto & Txakoli | 10% Off All Wine Bottles
- Food: 1 free tapas with purchase of adult beverage
- Drinks: $1 Off Draft (Happy Hour Menu)
- Food: $3 Soft Pretzel / Fries with Cheese / All Salads, $5 Chicken Strips; Half off Pizza Slices (late) (Full Menu)
The EastBurn (1800 E Burnside St.) | Happy Hour 3-5PM
- Drinks: Happy hour Drinks Available (Menu)
- Food: $1 Off Salad & Entrees (Menu)
- Late Night: Late Night Food & Drink Menu starts at 10pm (Menu)
North Bar (5008 SE Division St.) | Happy Hour 3-6PM
- Drinks: $8 Margarita, Patron Select Barrel Aged Reposado $6
- Food: Vegan Chilli, Greek Salad, Flatbreads & More (Happy Hour Menu)
Portland Spirit Bigfoot Adventure Cruise | Daily Departures, 7-Hour Columbia Gorge Jet-Boat Adventure Cruise
From Our Sponsors
Portland Spirit Bigfoot Adventure Cruise
More info: bigfootcruise.com
Ride the Explorer jet-boat from Portland to Cascade Locks as we embark into the “Heart of the Columbia Gorge” to search for the elusive creature known as Bigfoot. See the landmarks that make the Northwest famous, while listening to live and recorded narration. Enjoy content created by Animal Planet’s Finding Bigfoot star, Cliff Barackman. (more…)
Meditation Mondays with Pause Meditation @ Pioneer Courthouse Square | Free 30 Minute Meditation Sessions
On eight Monday afternoons in July and August, the Square invites you to join Pause Meditation for free 30 minute meditation sessions in the Square. The meditation series will kick-off on Monday, July 8 and continue through August 26 on eight Monday afternoons. Each meditation session is FREE and attendees are encouraged to bring yoga mats or pillows. A limited number of yoga mats will be provided.
Pause is Portland’s modern meditation studio that inspires calm, connection, and hope. Through science-based classes, courses, and workplace trainings, Pause helps people learn how to meditate and live mindfully in the modern world.