- This event has passed.
Portland Boat Show @ Portland Expo Center | Fishing Boats, Ski Boats, Sailing Vessels, Yachts, Paddle Sports & More!
From Our Sponsors
Portland Boat Show
More info: pdxboatshow.com
The 59th Portland Boat Show returns to the Expo Center this January 9-13, 2019. This is Oregon’s largest boat show, sponsored by TwinStar Credit Union and will showcase hundreds of boats to shop and compare all under one roof. This year’s 5-day event will feature fishing boats, ski boats, sailboats, pontoons, wake board & surf boats, yachts, personal watercraft and paddle sports too. Plus, visit with non-profit clubs, marinas, destination experts and more.
Many of the 2019 boat lines will include new sport boats, wake and surf boats, pleasure craft, fishing boats, off-shore vessels, drifters and personal watercraft – all inside 250,000 square feet of heated indoor exhibit space – perfect for a January adventure! Local manufacturers, retailers and dealers are ready to offer great deals. TwinStar Credit Union will provide financing on-site with special show-only rates. Don’t miss what’s new in power options, boats and boating accessories at this celebrated show.
Visit www.pdxboatshow.com for info, directions, coupons and parking discounts!
Plus, Schooner Creek Boat Works offers Junior Boat Building for kids (of all ages) to build and rig a wooden boat to take home for free.
And the show includes the Pre-Owned Boat Sale – many different types of previously owned boats and watercraft from local dealers.
Parking is not included in admission price.
$10 at the Expo Center during regular hours.
Free Weekday Parking (Wed. – Friday) 5pm – 9pm only.
More Upcoming Portland Events
Discover Portland’s Hidden Mysteries w/ Urban Adventure Quest’s Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure! | Give the Gift of Adventure! + Discount / Promo Code
From Our Sponsors
Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure
Hours of Operation – Play anytime, Sunrise to Sunset
$39.20 for a team of 2-5 people w/ code PDXPIPELINE at urbanadventurequest.com
Looking for a way to turn Portland into a giant game board? Give the gift of adventure with a city-wide scavenger hunt!
Urban Adventure Quest has created an interactive scavenger hunt that combines the fun of the Amazing Race with a three-hour sightseeing tour of Portland. Guided from any smart phone, groups make their way among well-known and overlooked gems of the city, solving clues and completing challenges while learning local history. (more…)
Treat Dad to Adventure on the Water w/ Portland Spirit’s Father’s Day Cruises! | Dinner or Brunch, Breathtaking Views, Columbia River Gorge, Downtown Portland
From Our Sponsors
Portland Spirit’s Father’s Day Cruises
More info: portlandspirit.com
Dad has always been there for you, and now you can treat him to a truly memorable moment. Celebrate Father’s Day in a new way this year: bring the whole family aboard a Portland Spirit Cruise! Choose from brunch cruises in Downtown Portland or Cascade Locks, a scenic dinner cruise, or an adventure on the Explorer. (more…)
Portland Pedalpalooza Event Schedule: Milwaukie to Oregon City trolley Trail Ride, Casual City Century, Live Freeways Ride, Storytime Ride, Historic Portland Ride, Passing Lane, Come Together Rides, Sandlot Ride, Full Moon Naked
Portland’s gigantic annual bike festival Pedalpalooza runs June 1-30. There are currently more than 200 scheduled events including several naked bike rides, parades, themed rides, various music rides, & much more! We have listed most of the rides below by date.
2019 Portland Pedalpalooza Events
- June 16: Milwaukie to Oregon City trolley Trail Ride, Casual City Century, Live Freeways Ride, Storytime Ride, Historic Portland Ride, Passing Lane, Come Together Rides, Sandlot Ride, Full Moon Naked
- June 17: Sidewalk Stamp Ride, Sunset Moonrise Ride, Biking Betties Sunset Rocky Butte Picnic Ride, Effigy Transformation, Cookie Cruise, Full Strawberry Moon Naked Ride
- June 18: ¿Por Qué No? Ride, SW Unfinished Bikeways, Climate Cycles and Cremsicles, Foster Night Ride, Bike in Movie, Divine Dine Alley Cat, Cat Ride
- June 19: Ride the Green Loop, Bicycling Breweries, Green New Wheel!, Fender Gender Bender, Black Liberation Ride, The Games we Play, West Side Explorer, P-town E-Scoot Throwdown
- June 20: NW PDX Kids Ride, NW in Motion Scavenger Ride, Heritage Tree Ride, Cully Pub Crawl, Skate Critical Mass, Solstice Ride
- June 21: Traffic Jams, Run-DMC vs Beastie Boys, Prawn Ride, Dropout Prom
- June 22: Muppet Movie Singalong Bike Ride, Cul-de-sacs and Circles, Portland Maker Ride, Back to the Future
- June 23: Seersucker Social and Picnic, Grilled by Bike, Cargo Bike Roll Call, Mural Ride, Dock O’Clock Ride, Vending Machine Scavenger Hunt Art Ride, St. Johns Dirty Ride, Grateful Gardens Ride, Bike Play!
- June 24: 70s Easy Listening Leisure Cruise, Canadian Pride Roller Hockey, Transport your Activism, All Gender St. John’s Bridge Ride
- June 25: Gears and Grills, SW Corridor My Foot, Twosday Night Adventure
- June 26: Yoga Jam Ride, The Big Lebowski Ride, B1G Ten Ride, As If! Clueless Ride!
- June 27: Salmonberry Trail 101: MAX to Manning, Baddies on Bikes, Secret Aardvark Ride, Beyonce Bike Ride, Silent Ride
- June 28: Ding Ding Ride, Galactic Disco, Diablo Ride, Loud N Lit
- June 29: World Naked Bike Ride, Morning Naked, Naked Metric, Terri Sue Webb Naked, Fig Leif Naked Protest, WNBR After Party
- June 30: Sunday Parkways, Casual City Century, Tour de Corndog, 7th Ave Slow Roll, Riding up the Hill: A Kate Bush Tribute, Zoobomb
From Our Sponsors
Tesla Coil Shows
More info: quarterworldarcade.com
QuarterWorld is a retro pinball museum, gaming arcade, and bar serving pizza, buns, and carnival inspired delights. With over 35 different pinball games and 60 classic and new arcade games there is something for everyone! Split up into 2 sides, Q Lab and Q Lounge, you can bring the whole family to have fun.
Tessi is their musical Tesla Coil. Created specifically for QuarterWorld in 2015 by Zeusaphone, LLC in Chicago. Tessi is unlike your everyday Tesla coil. Normal Tesla coils use a spark gap to create the electrical bolts and sounds that you hear. Tessi uses solid state technology which allows us to control the frequency and pulse rate of the electoral bolts giving us the ability to create music. Think of the sound track to old 8-bit video games and that is kind of what Tessi sounds like. Shows are Sundays & Tuesdays at 4 p.m. & 9 p.m. (more…)
From Our Sponsors
Every month, the You Don’t Know Me! Comedy Showcase transforms Portland’s infamous dance spot into a riotous giggleplex. Up-and-coming comedians perform alongside Portland’s heavy-hitters to vie for your laughs. This month, we’re hosting Brian Thomas, Laura Anne Whitley, Steven Wilber, Katie Nguyen, and Hunter Donaldson. And of course, as always, you can look forward to farts and smarts from your host, Calaix. $5