- This event has passed.
Native American Marketplace & Family Day @ Mt. Scott Community Center | 2018 Portland Holiday / Christmas Gifts Ideas, Free, All Ages, Activities
- « Stuffed! Portland 2018 Thanksgiving Weekend Specials @ Pure Green | Green Friday Specials, Small Business Saturday, Holiday / Christmas Gift Ideas, Food Drive, Store-wide Discounts
- Small Business Weekend @ Portland Saturday Market | Thanksgiving Weekend, Holiday / Christmas Gifts, Raffle Giveaways, Specials »
Portland Parks & Recreation is proud to present the Native American Marketplace & Family Day at Mt. Scott Community Center on Saturday, November 24, 2018. Come celebrate Native cultures during #NativeAmericanHeritageMonth with food, crafts, vendors, and free activities for all ages.
- Native arts and crafts vendors
- Free roller skating from 12pm-3pm (please bring socks for skating)
- Free swimming 1pm to 6pm (note: children under 48” and non-swimmers must be accompanied in the water by an adult)
- Indian Taco sale (fundraiser) at 12pm
All proceeds go to support the Delta Park Pow Wow
More Upcoming Portland Events
From Our Sponsors
$2 off house old fashioneds
From fantastic brunch and dinner, to drinks on the patio, to live music, to a game of skee-ball in the Tap Room…EastBurn has something for everyone!
Portland Friday Food & Drink Specials including daily specials, happy hours, & late night specials.
Note: Menus are subject to change. Please contact venue in order to verify.
Bare Bones Bar & Cafe | (2900 SE Belmont St) | Happy Hour 4-7 PM
- Drinks: $3 Well Drinks | $2 Pabst & Ranier Tall Boys | $2 Session, Mickey’s, Miller LT | $1 Off All Other Beers
- Food: Grilled Cheese, Chili Dogs, Hummus Plate, Tuna Salad, & more (Happy Hour Menu)
Goodfoot Lounge | (2845 SE Stark St.) | Happy Hour 5-8PM
- Drinks: $2 Pabst Blue Ribbon | $1 Off Infused Cocktails | (Drink Menu)
- Food: Cheese Burger, Cheese Dog, Kimchi Plate, Koritos & Salsa (Food Menu)
- Drinks: $5 Tinto & Txakoli | 10% Off All Wine Bottles
- Food: 1 free tapas with purchase of adult beverage
- Drinks: $1 Off Draft (Happy Hour Menu)
- Food: $3 Soft Pretzel / Fries with Cheese / All Salads, $5 Chicken Strips (Full Menu)
The EastBurn (1800 E Burnside St.) | Happy Hour 3-5PM
- Drinks: Old Fashion Fridays, $2 off house old fashioneds, Happy hour Drinks Available (Menu)
- Food: $1 Off Salad & Entrees (Menu)
- Late Night: Late Night Food & Drink Menu starts at 10pm (Menu)
North Bar (5008 SE Division St.) | Happy Hour 3-6PM
- Drinks: $8 Margarita, Patron Select Barrel Aged Reposado $6
- Food: Vegan Chilli, Greek Salad, Flatbreads & More (Happy Hour Menu)
Discover Portland’s Hidden Mysteries w/ Urban Adventure Quest’s Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure! | Discount / Promo Code
From Our Sponsors
Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure
Hours of Operation – Play anytime, Sunrise to Sunset
$39.20 for a team of 2-5 people w/ code PDXPIPELINE at urbanadventurequest.com
Looking for a way to turn Portland into a giant game board? Give the gift of adventure with a city-wide scavenger hunt!
Urban Adventure Quest has created an interactive scavenger hunt that combines the fun of the Amazing Race with a three-hour sightseeing tour of Portland. Guided from any smart phone, groups make their way among well-known and overlooked gems of the city, solving clues and completing challenges while learning local history. (more…)
Ladies Get Coffee
More info: eventbrite.com
What better way to start your day than with pastries, coffee, and rad ladies? We’re partnering with WeWork to host our monthly meetup and provide the fuel — aka caffeine and treats. YUM! Feel free to bring a plus-one—the more the merrier. All folx are welcome to attend!
About Ladies Get Paid:
Portland Spirit Bigfoot Adventure Cruise | Daily Departures, 7-Hour Columbia Gorge Jet-Boat Adventure Cruise
From Our Sponsors
Portland Spirit Bigfoot Adventure Cruise
Save $25 w/ code BIGFOOT at bigfootcruise.com
Ride the Explorer jet-boat from Portland to Cascade Locks as we embark into the “Heart of the Columbia Gorge” to search for the elusive creature known as Bigfoot. See the landmarks that make the Northwest famous, while listening to live and recorded narration. Enjoy content created by Animal Planet’s Finding Bigfoot star, Cliff Barackman. (more…)