- This event has passed.
Fall Oregon Brewery Running Series @ Rogue Brewing | 5k Fun Runs, Beer, Live Music, Collectors Pint Glass
From Our Sponsors
Rogue Brewing (Newport) 5k Fun Run
All Ages (Must be 21 w/valid ID for beer)
Purchase Tickets at Eventbrite
The Oregon Brewery Running Series is about inspiring Oregonians to Get Active, Have Fun, and Give Back. We host untimed family-friendly 5K fun runs that start and end at some of Oregon’s best breweries.
Participants walk or run 3.1 miles, then drink beer! Everyone is invited to enjoy the day’s entertainment: live music, great food, giveaways and activities with partners and sponsors. Everyone receives a craft brew, and a collectors pint glass or seasonal swag item. 10% of our proceeds help support our nonprofit partners, the Oregon Brewshed Alliance, Dollar For Portland, and Life Vest Inside.
This may be different than other “races” you’ve done. We like to keep things relaxed, and all of our events are untimed so everyone can run or walk at their own pace. Instead of closing down the streets, we ensure a safe and fun running route on sidewalks, through parks, and along trails. The course is staff the with encouraging volunteers to cheer you on!
Event Day Details
- Please arrive 30 minutes before the start to get checked-in.
- Bring a valid ID. You do not need to be 21 to enjoy the event, but must be 21 to enjoy the beer. (Registered, underage participants receive a complimentary non-alcoholic beverage).
- There will not be a bag check; please plan accordingly.
- The course is open, meaning roads will not be closed. You are responsible for obeying all traffic laws and regulations.
- We run rain or shine! Dress appropriately for the weather.
- Bring extra money if you want to purchase food, more beer, or any of our great Oregon Brewery Running Series merchandise!
Please drink responsibly!
There is a small lot at Rogue and we always encourage carpooling and safe, designated drivers.
Look for our informational email closer to the event. We will remind you of these details and share anything else you might need to know.
Cheers to beer!
About Rogue Brewing Co.
“In 1987, some like-minded Rogues had an idea to start a “Brew Pub”. The next year, a Revolution in beer began in the basement of the Rogue Public House in Ashland, Oregon. The Brewery and Pub opened in October 1988 with the brewery housed beneath a 60 seat Pub. The first beers brewed were American Amber and Oregon Golden.” LEARN MORE >>
More Upcoming Portland Events
From Our Sponsors
Portland Wednesday Food & Drink Specials including daily specials, happy hours, & late night specials.
Note: Menus are subject to change. Please contact venue in order to verify.
Bare Bones Bar & Cafe | (2900 SE Belmont St) | Happy Hour 4-7 PM
- Drinks: Whiskey Wednesdays – $1 Off All Whiskey, $3 Well Drinks | $2 Pabst & Ranier Tall Boys | $2 Session, Mickey’s, Miller LT | $1 Off All Other Beers
- Food: Grilled Cheese, Chili Dogs, Hummus Plate, Tuna Salad, & more (Happy Hour Menu)
Goodfoot Lounge | (2845 SE Stark St.) | Happy Hour 5-8PM
- Drinks: $2 Pabst Blue Ribbon | $1 Off Infused Cocktails | (Drink Menu)
- Food: Cheese Burger, Cheese Dog, Kimchi Plate, Koritos & Salsa (Food Menu)
- Drinks: $5 Tinto & Txakoli | 10% Off All Wine Bottles
- Food: 1 free tapas with purchase of adult beverage
- Drinks: $1 Off Draft (Happy Hour Menu)
- Food: $3 Soft Pretzel / Fries with Cheese / All Salads, $5 Chicken Strips; Half off Pizza Slices (late) (Full Menu)
The EastBurn (1800 E Burnside St.) | Happy Hour 3-5PM
- Drinks: Whiskey Wednesday – $2 off all premium whiskeys, Happy hour Drinks Available (Menu)
- Food: $1 Off Salad & Entrees (Menu)
- Late Night: Late Night Food & Drink Menu starts at 10pm (Menu)
North Bar (5008 SE Division St.) | Happy Hour 3-6PM
- Drinks: $8 Margarita, Patron Select Barrel Aged Reposado $6
- Food: Vegan Chilli, Greek Salad, Flatbreads & More (Happy Hour Menu)
5&Dime (6535 SE Foster Rd, Portland) | Happy Hour 3-7 p.m.
Discover Portland’s Hidden Mysteries w/ Urban Adventure Quest’s Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure! | Discount / Promo Code
From Our Sponsors
Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure
Hours of Operation – Play anytime, Sunrise to Sunset
$39.20 for a team of 2-5 people w/ code PDXPIPELINE at urbanadventurequest.com
Looking for a way to turn Portland into a giant game board? Give the gift of adventure with a city-wide scavenger hunt!
Urban Adventure Quest has created an interactive scavenger hunt that combines the fun of the Amazing Race with a three-hour sightseeing tour of Portland. Guided from any smart phone, groups make their way among well-known and overlooked gems of the city, solving clues and completing challenges while learning local history. (more…)
2020 Cascade Festival of African Films @ PCC Cascade | Portland Celebration of Black History Month, Free, 30+ Feature/Documentary/Short Films
A free popular Portland event for 29 years, this year’s film festival features five weeks of more than 30 feature, documentary and short films by established and emerging African directors from 18 countries. The Cascade Festival of African Films shows us Africa through the eyes of Africans, rather than a vision of Africa packaged for Western viewers.
The films celebrate Africa’s achievements, expose its failures, and reveal possibilities for a hopeful future.
See full film schedule at africanfilmfestival.org.
Need a Newsletter? Letter-O-Matic is here to Help! | Perfect for Freelancers, Small Business Owners & Activists
From Our Sponsors
Letter-O-Matic Newsletter Services
More info: letteromatic.com
Need a newsletter? Letter-O-Matic is here to help!
We provide easy to read, easy to monetize newsletters for only $300 and 30-45 minutes of your time per month.
This service is perfect for busy freelancers, small business owners and activists who know the value of a monthly newsletter, but don’t have enough time to put one out on a monthly basis. (more…)
See If You Can Make It Out In 1 Hour w/ Escapism Portland! | Funky Laboratory Escape Room, Find Out What Happened to Dr. Zylchov & His Cats!
From Our Sponsors
Funky Laboratory Escape Room
More info: escapismportland.com
Dr. Zylchov was once a world-famous scientist, known for working on top secret projects in the 1970s. Today, his old laboratories have been cleared of radiation and torn down, and it’s been years since anyone has seen the doctor.
However, recently there have been reports in East Portland of an odd man in a lab coat walking his cats, and strange smells and lights coming from a nearby building. Could it be Dr. Z? The only things known for sure are that Dr. Z has a history of risky experiments, never moved on from the 70s, and loves his cats dearly. Your mission is to enter Dr. Z’s far-out apartment and find the truth! This room is entirely new and different from our previous room, Dr. Zylchov’s laboratory.