- This event has passed.
Equality- The Time is Now 2019 Corn Maze @ Portland’s Bella Organic Pumpkin Patch | Fall Harvest, All Ages, Family Friendly
From Our Sponsors
Equality- The Time is Now
Corn Maze & Pumpkin Patch
More info: bellaorganic.com
This year our corn maze theme is dedicated to EQUALITY in our country! With a special dedication to the US National Women’s Soccer Team’s FIFA World Cup win and in support of the effort for equal pay and equal representation in the workplace.
* All Activities and outside booths are cash only! Card only accepted in the farm store for produce* Corn Maze Info:
There are approximately 2.7 miles of start-to-finish pathways in our 7 acre Sauvie Island corn maze, and it takes intrepid visitors an average of one hour to figure their way out.
Dogs ARE allowed in regular corn maze only (NOT Haunted Maze) on a leash.
Our Sauvie Island Pumpkin patch will be opening September 28th, 2019 through October 31 (with free hayrides out to the patch in October).
Sauvie Island Haunted Corn Maze Opening night is Friday October 4th – Haunted Maze are every Fri/Sat nights in October! (Go to our Haunted Corn Maze page to get more info)
Pumpkin Patch & Activities:
*Unlimited Activity Bracelets are ONLY AVAILABLE on Fri-Sun in October*
(Petting zoo is not included in unlimited bracelet) (Prices Below):
- Free Hayrides out to the Sauvie Island pumpkin patch (Available Daily September 28 – October 31)
- Cow Train ($3 per ride) (Available Fri/Sat/Sun)
- Grain Train ($2 per ride) (Available Sat/Sun Sept 28 – Oct 31)
- Hay Maze ($2 Admission) (Available Daily all season)
- Duck Races ($2 and keep your plastic toy duck) (Available Daily all season )
- Farm Animals to visit (To enter Petting Zoo is additional charge)
(Farm Animals are here Daily, petting zoo is only open Sat/Sun in October)
Unlimited Activity Bracelet Info: (Available Fri-Sun October)
Enjoy unlimited access the whole day to Grain Train, Cow Train, Hay Maze, Duck Races, Hay Rides, and regular maze with these bracelets! SEE INFO BELOW:
- Unlimited Bracelet without the regular corn maze (only Friday, Sat, Sun Sept 28 – Oct 27) – $14 per person
- Unlimited Bracelet WITH the regular corn maze (only Friday, Sat, Sun Sept 28 – Oct 27) – $19 per person
More Upcoming Portland Events
From Our Sponsors
Portland Wednesday Food & Drink Specials including daily specials, happy hours, & late night specials.
Note: Menus are subject to change. Please contact venue in order to verify.
Bare Bones Bar & Cafe | (2900 SE Belmont St) | Happy Hour 4-7 PM
- Drinks: Whiskey Wednesdays – $1 Off All Whiskey, $3 Well Drinks | $2 Pabst & Ranier Tall Boys | $2 Session, Mickey’s, Miller LT | $1 Off All Other Beers
- Food: Grilled Cheese, Chili Dogs, Hummus Plate, Tuna Salad, & more (Happy Hour Menu)
Goodfoot Lounge | (2845 SE Stark St.) | Happy Hour 5-8PM
- Drinks: $2 Pabst Blue Ribbon | $1 Off Infused Cocktails | (Drink Menu)
- Food: Cheese Burger, Cheese Dog, Kimchi Plate, Koritos & Salsa (Food Menu)
- Drinks: $5 Tinto & Txakoli | 10% Off All Wine Bottles
- Food: 1 free tapas with purchase of adult beverage
- Drinks: $1 Off Draft (Happy Hour Menu)
- Food: $3 Soft Pretzel / Fries with Cheese / All Salads, $5 Chicken Strips; Half off Pizza Slices (late) (Full Menu)
The EastBurn (1800 E Burnside St.) | Happy Hour 3-5PM
- Drinks: Whiskey Wednesday – $2 off all premium whiskeys, Happy hour Drinks Available (Menu)
- Food: $1 Off Salad & Entrees (Menu)
- Late Night: Late Night Food & Drink Menu starts at 10pm (Menu)
North Bar (5008 SE Division St.) | Happy Hour 3-6PM
- Drinks: $8 Margarita, Patron Select Barrel Aged Reposado $6
- Food: Vegan Chilli, Greek Salad, Flatbreads & More (Happy Hour Menu)
5&Dime (6535 SE Foster Rd, Portland) | Happy Hour 3-7 p.m.
Discover Portland’s Hidden Mysteries w/ Urban Adventure Quest’s Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure! | Discount / Promo Code
From Our Sponsors
Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure
Hours of Operation – Play anytime, Sunrise to Sunset
$39.20 for a team of 2-5 people w/ code PDXPIPELINE at urbanadventurequest.com
Looking for a way to turn Portland into a giant game board? Give the gift of adventure with a city-wide scavenger hunt!
Urban Adventure Quest has created an interactive scavenger hunt that combines the fun of the Amazing Race with a three-hour sightseeing tour of Portland. Guided from any smart phone, groups make their way among well-known and overlooked gems of the city, solving clues and completing challenges while learning local history. (more…)
2020 Cascade Festival of African Films @ PCC Cascade | Portland Celebration of Black History Month, Free, 30+ Feature/Documentary/Short Films
A free popular Portland event for 29 years, this year’s film festival features five weeks of more than 30 feature, documentary and short films by established and emerging African directors from 18 countries. The Cascade Festival of African Films shows us Africa through the eyes of Africans, rather than a vision of Africa packaged for Western viewers.
The films celebrate Africa’s achievements, expose its failures, and reveal possibilities for a hopeful future.
See full film schedule at africanfilmfestival.org.
Need a Newsletter? Letter-O-Matic is here to Help! | Perfect for Freelancers, Small Business Owners & Activists
From Our Sponsors
Letter-O-Matic Newsletter Services
More info: letteromatic.com
Need a newsletter? Letter-O-Matic is here to help!
We provide easy to read, easy to monetize newsletters for only $300 and 30-45 minutes of your time per month.
This service is perfect for busy freelancers, small business owners and activists who know the value of a monthly newsletter, but don’t have enough time to put one out on a monthly basis. (more…)
The Littman + White Gallery are proud to present, Standing Strong: the Awakening, an exhibition featuring photography and film works by Native American artist Josué Rivas. Standing Strong aims to capture the revival among Indigenous peoples who are taking pride in their culture while stepping up to protect the natural world. As stated by Rivas, “this body of work is a record of the spirit, of the land, water, and all our relations.” Curated by Safiyah Maurice.
There There Everywhere: Urban Native Experience in Portland, Chicago and Oakland @ Central Library | Free, Everybody Reads
Join Theodore Van Alst (Lakota descent) as he talks about his linked short story collection, Sacred Smokes, which follows Teddy, a Native kid growing up in Chicago. He’ll discuss the urban Native experience as described in his work and There There.
Dr. Van Alst is the Director of Indigenous Nations Studies at Portland State University. He is co-editor and creative editor for Transmotion (an online journal of postmodern indigenous studies). His writing and photography can be found in The Rumpus, Indian Country Today, Entropy, Electric Literature and High Desert Journal, among others.
Join us for Everybody Reads, Multnomah County Library’s annual community reading project.