- This event has passed.
Comedian George Lopez @ Keller Auditorium | The Wall World Tour, GRAMMY Nominated Best Comedy Album Tall, Dark and Chicano
From Our Sponsors
Presented by Outback Concerts
George Lopez’s multi-faceted career encompasses television, film, standup comedy and late-night television. Lopez is currently on a solo standup comedy tour, The Wall World Tour, coming to the Keller Auditorium on Friday, April 19, 2019, as well as a group tour, The Comedy Get Down, starring himself, Eddie Griffin, D.L. Hughley & Cedric ‘The Entertainer’. The four The Comedy Get Down comedians also recently wrapped a BET scripted comedy series based on their tour. Lopez will star on A&E’s “Very Superstitious With George Lopez” that began airing in April 2017.
Lopez also recently starred in Lopez on TV Land. Produced by Lopez, the series explored how he struggled between his two worlds and crises that are often of his own making. The half hour single camera serialized comedy aired for two seasons.
For two seasons Lopez hosted Lopez Tonight, a late-night television talk show on TBS. This represented Lopez’s return to series television after co-creating, writing, producing, and starring in Warner Bros. Television’s groundbreaking hit sitcom George Lopez, which ran for six seasons on ABC. George Lopez remains a hit with viewers in syndication on both broadcast stations and cable’s Nick at Nite, ranking as one of the top-rated shows on the network and among the top five comedies and top 20 weekly programs in syndication.
In 2015, Lopez was seen in the Lionsgate inspirational drama, Spare Parts. Produced by Lopez, the film is based on a true story about four undocumented Mexican-American teenagers from Phoenix who team up to build an underwater robot that wins the national robotics competition. In 2014, Lopez starred in the multi-camera ensemble comedy Saint George on FX, which he co-created.
Lopez debuted his third solo stand-up special It’s Not Me, It’s You in 2012 on HBO. Lopez also voiced animated characters in a string of animated blockbuster films including Zook in Gnome Alone, Rafael in Rio and Rio 2 along with Jamie Foxx, Anne Hathaway and Jesse Eisenberg, Thurman in Escape from Planet Earth opposite Jane Lynch and Sofia Vergara, Grouchy Smurf in The Smurfs 1 and 2, and The Beverly Hills Chihuahua 1, 2, and 3. His most recent film credits include the box-office hit Valentine’s Day directed by Garry Marshall, Swing Vote, Henry Poole Is Here and Balls of Fury.
Lopez has been featured in three HBO specials, The Wall in August 2017, GRAMMY nominated Best Comedy Album Tall, Dark and Chicano in 2009, and America’s Mexican in 2007. Lopez also performed as part of HBO and TBS’s Comic Relief 2006. His acclaimed comedy concert, Why You Crying?, debuted on Showtime in 2004. He released his third standup CD, El Mas Chingon, in 2006, which also earned Lopez a GRAMMY nomination in the category of Best Comedy Album. In 2004, he was nominated for a GRAMMY in the same category for his CD Team Leader.
More Upcoming Portland Events
Discover Portland’s Hidden Mysteries w/ Urban Adventure Quest’s Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure! | Give the Gift of Adventure! + Discount / Promo Code
From Our Sponsors
Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure
Hours of Operation – Play anytime, Sunrise to Sunset
$39.20 for a team of 2-5 people w/ code PDXPIPELINE at urbanadventurequest.com
Looking for a way to turn Portland into a giant game board? Give the gift of adventure with a city-wide scavenger hunt!
Urban Adventure Quest has created an interactive scavenger hunt that combines the fun of the Amazing Race with a three-hour sightseeing tour of Portland. Guided from any smart phone, groups make their way among well-known and overlooked gems of the city, solving clues and completing challenges while learning local history. (more…)
From Our Sponsors
Every Tuesday is our famous Half Price Craft Beer Tuesdays! Come out and try a few pints of great craft beer from many of our 16 constantly rotating taps for half price! All day every Tuesday. (more…)
Portland Pedalpalooza Event Schedule: ¿Por Qué No? Ride, SW Unfinished Bikeways, Climate Cycles and Cremsicles, Foster Night Ride, Bike in Movie, Divine Dine Alley Cat, Cat Ride
Portland’s gigantic annual bike festival Pedalpalooza runs June 1-30. There are currently more than 200 scheduled events including several naked bike rides, parades, themed rides, various music rides, & much more! We have listed most of the rides below by date.
2019 Portland Pedalpalooza Events
- June 18: ¿Por Qué No? Ride, SW Unfinished Bikeways, Climate Cycles and Cremsicles, Foster Night Ride, Bike in Movie, Divine Dine Alley Cat, Cat Ride
- June 19: Ride the Green Loop, Bicycling Breweries, Green New Wheel!, Fender Gender Bender, Black Liberation Ride, The Games we Play, West Side Explorer, P-town E-Scoot Throwdown
- June 20: NW PDX Kids Ride, NW in Motion Scavenger Ride, Heritage Tree Ride, Cully Pub Crawl, Skate Critical Mass, Solstice Ride
- June 21: Traffic Jams, Run-DMC vs Beastie Boys, Prawn Ride, Dropout Prom
- June 22: Muppet Movie Singalong Bike Ride, Cul-de-sacs and Circles, Portland Maker Ride, Back to the Future
- June 23: Seersucker Social and Picnic, Grilled by Bike, Cargo Bike Roll Call, Mural Ride, Dock O’Clock Ride, Vending Machine Scavenger Hunt Art Ride, St. Johns Dirty Ride, Grateful Gardens Ride, Bike Play!
- June 24: 70s Easy Listening Leisure Cruise, Canadian Pride Roller Hockey, Transport your Activism, All Gender St. John’s Bridge Ride
- June 25: Gears and Grills, SW Corridor My Foot, Twosday Night Adventure
- June 26: Yoga Jam Ride, The Big Lebowski Ride, B1G Ten Ride, As If! Clueless Ride!
- June 27: Salmonberry Trail 101: MAX to Manning, Baddies on Bikes, Secret Aardvark Ride, Beyonce Bike Ride, Silent Ride
- June 28: Ding Ding Ride, Galactic Disco, Diablo Ride, Loud N Lit
- June 29: World Naked Bike Ride, Morning Naked, Naked Metric, Terri Sue Webb Naked, Fig Leif Naked Protest, WNBR After Party
- June 30: Sunday Parkways, Casual City Century, Tour de Corndog, 7th Ave Slow Roll, Riding up the Hill: A Kate Bush Tribute, Zoobomb
Dining out for Reproductive Rights @ Bare Bones Cafe & Bar | Portion of Sales Donated to Support Reproductive Justice
From Our Sponsors
On Tuesday, June 18th 2019, participating restaurants and bars will donate a percentage of all sales to The Northwest Abortion Access Fund and the Yellowhammer Fund. Both organizations aim to remove financial and logistical barriers to abortion access.
By dining at any establishment here, you can both directly support reproductive healthcare justice and a local restaurant in your community.
Taco Tuesday @ Bare Bones Bar & Cafe | 2 Tacos + Pabst for $5, Outdoor Seating, Pinball, Pool, Shuffleboard
From Our Sponsors
Bare Bones Cafe and Bar is a neighborhood spot on SE Belmont in Portland. Stop by Tuesdays for Taco Tuesdays, when you can get 2 veg tacos and a Pabst for $5 . (more…)