- This event has passed.
2017 Portland Pedalpalooza Event Schedule: Naked Bike Rides, Parades, Family-Friendly Rides, Music, Bridges, & More
Portland’s gigantic annual bike festival Pedalpalooza kicks off this Thursday, June 1 and runs through June 30! There are currently over 253 scheduled events including several naked bike rides, parades, pet-palooza, various music rides, & much more! We have listed most of the rides below by date.
Related Portland Events and Info:
- World Naked Ride: Portland Naked Bike Ride Info: Pictures, Video, Nudity Facts, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) | 10,000+ Riders! (June 24)
- Baseball: 2017 Portland Pickles Baseball Info & Schedule | Walker Stadium in Lents Park, Concession, Playground, Fireworks, Beer, Specials & More!
- July 4: Portland July 4th Events: Celebrations, Fireworks Pictures, Where To Watch, Parades
- Wednesdays: Free Outdoor Summer Movies in Pix Patisserie’s Courtyard Beer & Cider Garden | Dusk, Free Popcorn
- Father’s Day: Our Portland Father’s Day Events Calendar: Brunch, Specials, Gift Ideas, & More (June 18)
2017 Portland Pedalpalooza Events
- June 1: Sunrise Coffee Club, Tube Patching, Bike Wash, Kick Off Ride
- June 2: Breakfast on the Bridges, Right2DreamToo Bike Move, Happy Hour Bike Polo, Downtown Pedals, Charge of the Light Brigade, Traveling to Timbaland, First Friday Drag Race & More!
- June 3: Bike Camping, Velocirque, Disaster Zone, Swap Meet, Oil Train Protest, Gaga vs Bey, Bey vs Gaga, Drag Race & More!
- June 4: Women & Trans Bike Polo, It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia Ride, Slow Ride, Sunset Mystery Ride & More!
- June 5: Short Track Races, Rose Quaerter Freeway Protest, Cranksgiving Scavenger Hunt, Tour de Franzia, , Under the Bridges
- June 6: Alameda Stair Carry, Cully Bar Crawl, Chain Reaction Ride, Radiohead Rodeo
- June 7: Skates Unite, Painted Streets Ride, The Great Glove Swap, Prince4Ever
- June 8: Beyond Voodoo Doughnut Ride, Onesies and Twosies, Alley and Cats Alleycat, THC Thurs
- June 9: Breakfast on the Bridges, 40-Mile Loop Ride, Happy Hour Bike Polo, Let’s Do Art, Umbrella Projects Ride, The Grimm Ride, Floyd vs Zeppelin, Superheroes & More!
- June 10: Intersection Painting Tour, Bubble Tea Bonanza, Grilled by Bike, Recumbent Ramble, Pasta Costume Ride, Treehouses of Portland, Never Nude Ride, Tights & Tacos, Kilted Ride, Big Lebowski Ride & More!
- June 11: Pokemon Go Time Trail, Cully Neighborhood Farm Tour, Dad’s on Vacation, Sunday Bike Polo, We Portland Ride, Wonder Woman Ride, Biking to Baseball, Big Kahua Tiki Island Ride & More!
- June 12: Brew Bash, Simple Skills Drills, Pocket Park Picnic Party, Bike Camping, Hands Free Olympics, Epic Austrian Black Metal Ride
- June 13: Heco, Socks & Suspenders, Playa Bike, Portland Rises, Green Loop de Loop, Dapper Tandem Twinsies, Turbo Kid Ride!
- June 14: Breakfast on the Bike Highway, Bicycling Breweries, Labyrinths of Porltand, Flag Day Ride, Doctor Who Ride, No Hands Ride, Cookie Cruise, TJ’s Adventuretime
- June 15: World Without Cars, Bike Bell Ensemble, Queerfest Bike Ride, Biketown Scavenger Hunt Ride, High Vis / Neon Ride, Rocky Butte Sunset Dance Party, Mobile Bike Cinema
- June 16: Breakfast on the Bridges, 40-Mile Loop Ride, Mural Ride, Happy Hour Bike Polo, New Orleans Jazz Funeral, Folding Friday, Dropout Prom Ride & More!
- June 17: Cycle the Well Field, Sharrows to Sparrows, A Ride for New Riders, The Princess Bride Ride, Chicago Ride, Magical Unicorn Ride, Star Wars vs Star Trek, Map Rack Attack, Hoops and Hops, Mad Max Post Car, Bike Play & More!
- June 18: Gresham Sunday Parkway, Homebrew Ride, Sunday Bike Polo, Become the Media, ZooBomb-a-Thon, Alleys of Alberta & More
- June 19: Short Track Races, Purrrfest Ride, Squirrel Jam, Grateful Dead & Friends Ride
- June 20: Yogacycle, Cobblestone Ride, Powell Butte Solstice Sunset, Solstice Ride
- June 21: Finding Venersborg, Disc Golf & Biking, Kid Ride, Bar None Ride & More!
- June 22: Beach Volleyball Ride, The No Drop Ride, Rough Stuff Ramble, (Not My) Presidential Fitness Challenge Ride
- June 23: Breakfast on the Bridges, Bonbn, 40-mile Loop Ride, Happy Hour Bike Polo, Fancy Friday Bar Crawl, Monsterride, Beach Bonfire Ride
- June 24: Portland Naked Bike Ride Info: Pictures, Video, Nudity Facts, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) | 10,000+ Riders!
- June 24: St Johns Naked Ride, Fig Leif Naked, Bernie Sanders Historical Ride, Sunny Naked, Morning Naked, Naked Metric Century & more!
- June 25: Woodland Park Coffee, Three Speed Ride, Slough Conntry Ramble, Sunday Parkways, Barbs and Minstrels & More
- June 26: Midweek Ride to the Columbia Gorge, Short Track Races, Scofflaws for Safety
- June 27: Rosewood Community Ride, Mount Tabor in the 60s, Chopped and Screwed Ride, & more!
- June 28: Mellow Meander, Monkey Puzzle Tree Ride, Portsmouth Parkways, Twin Peaks Ride, Weed Weds
- June 29: Proper Pedal Picnic, Silent Ride, BikeLoudPDX, PBOT’s Outer Division Safety Open House
- June 30: HH bike Polo, Critical Mass, Pastafarian Pirate Ride, Galactic Disco, Loud & Lit
Our new Portland Events App for PDX Pipeline is now available for iPhones, Android phones and iPads!
Now, you can have all of the great Portland events from our website in the palm of your hand when you’re out on the town.
Download the App for iPhone here
Download the App for Android here
More Upcoming Portland Events
Discover Portland’s Hidden Mysteries w/ Urban Adventure Quest’s Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure! | Give the Gift of Adventure! + Discount / Promo Code
From Our Sponsors
Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure
Hours of Operation – Play anytime, Sunrise to Sunset
$39.20 for a team of 2-5 people w/ code PDXPIPELINE at urbanadventurequest.com
Looking for a way to turn Portland into a giant game board? Give the gift of adventure with a city-wide scavenger hunt!
Urban Adventure Quest has created an interactive scavenger hunt that combines the fun of the Amazing Race with a three-hour sightseeing tour of Portland. Guided from any smart phone, groups make their way among well-known and overlooked gems of the city, solving clues and completing challenges while learning local history. (more…)
From Our Sponsors
Get Started at getlocald.com
LOCAL’d is an online advertising/promotional marketplace designed to grow, support and fund local businesses, mostly food-related, throughout the local community.
Through a unique blend of social media marketing techniques, brand awareness events, paired with home delivery, companies, including Berg Bites, Pinkleton’s Curious Caramel Corn and Oregon Bark are building their own, fledgling brands to new customers. (more…)
Michael Allen Harrison’s Christmas At The Old Church | Heart-warming Holiday Tradition, Downtown Portland Concert Series
From Our Sponsors
Michael Allen Harrison’s Christmas At The Old Church
All Ages | Multiple Times, see ticketing page for showtimes
More info: michaelallenharrison.com
A special heart-warming holiday concert series featuring Michael and his musical family, including the fabulous vocals of Julianne Johnson and many spectacular special guests. Relish the warmth and magic of the holiday season at The Old Church. Highlighting the best of talent in the Northwest, the 25th Anniversary Christmas at the Old Church concert series is not to be missed. (more…)
Portland Christmas Ships Parade Schedule + Viewing Locations | Pictures, 60+ Boats, Columbia & Willamette Rivers
Portland Christmas Ships Parade
No Ships on the 11-12, 18
More info at christmasships.org
Now that fall has officially arrived, it’s time to start thinking about the 2017 Christmas Ships 63rd season. We’ll be parading for 15 nights in December, starting on the 1st and ending on the 21st.
The boats, 14 to 65 feet long, are brightly decorated for the holiday season. The ships draw thousands of residents each night to the banks of the rivers for their performances. Up to 60 holiday boats are expected to make up the two fleets. (more…)
From Our Sponsors
Pour Craft Beers Right At Home w/ Hopsy SUB!
Get the SUB (regularly $149) for only $39 w/ code SUBCLUBPDX at sd.hopsy.beer
Sure, everyone loves Hopsy’s growler delivery service – and why not? Fresh craft beer delivered straight to your door? Yes Please! Now it gets even better – just in time for the holidays Hopsy is introducing The SUB – their counter-top, plug and play draft machine for the home. That’s right you can now get fresh craft beer…on tap..AT HOME! (more…)
Pint & Pie Hump Day Special @ Portland Cider House | $10 for a pint of Kinda Dry & an English pastie
From Our Sponsors
Pint & Pie Hump Day Special
More info: portlandcider.com
$10 for a pint of Kinda Dry & an English pastie