2022 Pedalpalooza Portland-Wide Celebration of Cycling | Featuring Rides All Summer, Naked Bike Ride, Family Rides & More!
Pedalpalooza celebrates summery bike fun in and around Portland. Hundreds of events, mostly free, entirely pedal powered, and community driven. Join us in the streets this June, July, & August.
Related Portland Events & Info
- Win Tickets ($40): Storyhill w/ Lane Norberg @ The Old Church Concert Hall | Modern Folk Duo (June 2)
- Win Tickets ($20): Black Sheep Brass Band @ The Goodfoot Pub & Lounge | w/ The Carlo Show (June 2)
- Live Music: Live Music @ Cooper Mountain Ale Works Public House in Tigard | Featuring Karyn Ann (June 2)
- Win Tickets ($30): Lily Wecks Single Release w/Presidio Music, Rain Ezra @ The Old Church Concert Hall | Indie Pop (June 3)
- Wine: Sangria Saturday @ Hip Chicks Do Wine | 3 Wines & 3 Sangrias, Small Plates (June 4)
June – August 2022
More info: pedalpalooza.org
Welcome to the 2022 Pedalpalooza’s Bike Summer, we’re glad you are here.
Since 2002, Pedalpalooza has been a season of fun for the bike community to make Portland better and brighter with community rides across the city.
We want to say thank you to everyone who’s made their rides and their love of bikes a gift to the community for the last 20 years. Every ride brought creativity, dedication and commitment to making Portland a better place on bikes.
In the 20th year as a community driven season of bike fun, and we can’t wait to ride with you again.
See full schedule at pedalpalooza.org.
June 1: Pedalpalooza BIKE SUMMER Kickoff Ride
Meet at 5pm, ride at 6pm.
Show up at 5pm to purchase 20th Anniversary posters/stickers, and to meet some of the many ride leaders.
This ride is not a loop, but end location is about 10 minutes by bike from the start spot.
Ride is family friendly. Dress you and your bike up to represent your favorite Pedalpalooza ride.
Midway stop at Fields Park. From there riders interested in riding hard and fast can follow Smashing Westward Ride out to the Beaverton Transit System to meet up with the Westside Wednesday Ride, which will then ride back in to Portland and re-join the start ride at Colonel Summers Park, where DJ Carlos will be playing music from his disco bike. Don’t want to ride fast? Hang at Fields Park until DJ Carlos leads the family-friendly portion of the ride to Colonel Summers Park.