March 25, 2020
More info: Facebook
People’s Food Co-op
3029 SE 21st Ave, Portland, Oregon
People’s Farmers’ Market is back this Wednesday (3/25) from 2-7pm. To keep shoppers and vendors as safe as possible, here are some changes we’re making that we could use your help with:
- Only 25 shoppers will be allowed in the market at a time
- No more than one shopper per booth
- Please maintain 6’ between yourself and other shoppers.
- Please do not touch any products! Vendors will select items for you.
- Handwashing stations & hand sanitizer will be located throughout the market. Please use them before & after shopping.
- All foods are to-go only. Eating at the market is not permitted. Hanging out at the market is not permitted unless you are waiting to shop.
- If you are able, please consider shopping alone.
- Please do not come to the Farmers’ Market if you are sick or may have been exposed to COVID-19.
Please only come to the market if you need to!*
Click the link below to find out which vendors will be there!