On Monday night, Damian Lillard scored a career-high 61 points in the Blazers win over visiting the Warriors.
This week, Arlene Schnitzer has given $10 million to Portland Art Museum, which will support an expansion of the physical campus.
And Oregon cannabis sales per adult along the Idaho border are 420 percent the statewide average.
Here’s a roundup of the goings-on in Portland this week:
- Portland Monthly: Face It, Oregon: On These Topics, California Is Way Ahead of Us
- Willamette Week: Oregon Cannabis Sales Per Adult Along the Idaho Border Are More Than Four Times the State Average
- NBA: Damian Lillard torches Warriors for career-high 61 points, and somehow the Blazers are right in playoff mix
- Oregonian: Portland Art Museum sparked Arlene Schnitzer’s passion for art 60 years ago; now she gives back with museum’s largest gift ever
- Willamette Week: What Bus Riders Want: We Hopped on the Most-Used Bus in Portland, to Ask How It Could Be Better.
Get Portland News delivered every Thursday! Subscribe to our newsletter here.