Tom McCall Waterfront Park
SW Naito Pkwy, Portland, OR 97204
It’s Feast’s first event at Tom McCall Waterfront Park, but that’s not the only thing that makes this event big. It’s actually the biggest Feast event to date, with more fine wines from the Northwest and around the globe. More artisans—from cheesemakers and chocolatiers to bakers and brewers. Cocktails, panel discussions and a live podcast lounge? Sure! There’s more to see, do, sip and sink your teeth into. It’s a Big Feast for your eyes, too, plopped down in the quintessential Portland location – with the Willamette River and snow-capped peaks in one direction and Portland’s photogenic skyline in the other. It’s gonna be Big, we say. Big with a capital B.
FIRESIDE CHATS WITH BON APPÉTIT SCHEDULE – SATURDAY
- 1:05pm – Associate Editor Hilary Cadigan and Claudette Zepeda (San Diego)
- 1:50pm – Associate Editor Hilary Cadigan, David Thompson (Aaharn, Hong Kong) and Andy Ricker (Pok Pok, Portland)
- 2:35pm – Editor-In-Chief Adam Rapoport and Michael Solomonov (Zahav, Philadelphia)
- 3:20pm – Senior Food Editor Andy Baraghani and Abraham Conlon (Fat Rice, Chicago)
- 4:15pm – Senior Food Editor Andy Baraghani and Reem Assil (Reem’s California, Oakland)
FIRESIDE CHATS WITH BON APPÉTIT SCHEDULE – SUNDAY
- 1:05pm – Host of It’s Alive Brad Leone and Aaron Franklin (Franklin Barbecue, Austin)
- 1:50pm – Food Director Carla Lalli Music and Maya Lovelace (Yonder, Portland)
- 2:35pm – Food Director Carla Lalli Music and Tom Cunanan (Bad Saint, Washington, D.C.)
- 3:20pm – Editor-In-Chief Adam Rapoport and Chris Shepherd (UB Preserv, Houston)
- 4:15pm – Associate Editor Hilary Cadigan and Nite Yun (Nyum Bai, Oakland)
NEW! CHEF COUNTERS
New to The Big Feast this year – Chef Counters! These talented chefs are ready to serve you a bite, chat about their dish, and bring even more food than ever before. From Normandie to La Moule to Headwaters to Trifecta Tavern to Portland Mercado – this is a who’s who in Pacific Northwest food right now. You’ll be feasting your face in no time!
NEW! HERITAGE RADIO NETWORK PODCAST LOUNGE
Interviews with chefs from Portland and all over America, hosted by Heritage Radio Network, Bon Appétit, and Women Who Travel. Check back soon for the podcast schedule.
ALL INCLUSIVE. PRICE COVERS FOOD AND DRINK. 21 AND OVER ONLY.