We are giving away several sets of 5 tickets to Bella Organic Pumpkin Patch’s Corn Maze. To win, comment on this post why you’d like to attend. Winner will be drawn and emailed Monday, September 30.
From our sponsors:
Equality- The Time is Now
Corn Maze & Pumpkin Patch
August 31-October 31, 2019
More info: bellaorganic.com
Bella Organic Farm
16205 NW Gillihan Rd, Portland, OR 97231
This year our corn maze theme is dedicated to EQUALITY in our country! With a special dedication to the US National Women’s Soccer Team’s FIFA World Cup win and in support of the effort for equal pay and equal representation in the workplace.
* All Activities and outside booths are cash only! Card only accepted in the farm store for produce*
AUGUST – SEPTEMBER HOURS:
Aug 30- Sept 22: Closed Mondays; Tues – Friday 9am to 4pm (last call into the maze at 3pm) Saturday/Sunday Open 9am to 6pm (last call into the maze at 5pm)
September 23- Oct 3 Hours: OPEN DAILY! 9am to 6pm (last call into maze at 5pm)
OCTOBER HOURS: OPEN DAILY
Sun- Thurs – OPEN 9am to 6pm (last call into pumpkin patch/maze at 5pm– MUST BE OUT BY 6PM)
Fri/Sat – OPEN 9am to 10pm (HAUNTED CORN MAZE at night – last call at 10pm into maze; last call into pumpkin patch is 6pm)
October 31 Hours: 9am to 3pm
Food Booth – Open Wed-Sun (Hours & Food Options Vary by day)
Corn Maze Info:
There are approximately 2.7 miles of start-to-finish pathways in our 7 acre Sauvie Island corn maze, and it takes intrepid visitors an average of one hour to figure their way out.
Dogs ARE allowed in regular corn maze only (NOT Haunted Maze) on a leash.
Our Sauvie Island Pumpkin patch will be opening September 28th, 2019 through October 31 (with free hayrides out to the patch in October).
Sauvie Island Haunted Corn Maze Opening night is Friday October 4th – Haunted Maze are every Fri/Sat nights in October! (Go to our Haunted Corn Maze page to get more info)
Pumpkin Patch & Activities:
*Unlimited Activity Bracelets are ONLY AVAILABLE on Fri-Sun in October*
(Petting zoo is not included in unlimited bracelet) (Prices Below):
- Free Hayrides out to the Sauvie Island pumpkin patch (Available Daily September 28 – October 31)
- Cow Train ($3 per ride) (Available Fri/Sat/Sun)
- Grain Train ($2 per ride) (Available Sat/Sun Sept 28 – Oct 31)
- Hay Maze ($2 Admission) (Available Daily all season)
- Duck Races ($2 and keep your plastic toy duck) (Available Daily all season )
- Farm Animals to visit (To enter Petting Zoo is additional charge)
(Farm Animals are here Daily, petting zoo is only open Sat/Sun in October)
Unlimited Activity Bracelet Info: (Available Fri-Sun October)
Enjoy unlimited access the whole day to Grain Train, Cow Train, Hay Maze, Duck Races, Hay Rides, and regular maze with these bracelets! SEE INFO BELOW:
- Unlimited Bracelet without the regular corn maze (only Friday, Sat, Sun Sept 28 – Oct 27) – $14 per person
- Unlimited Bracelet WITH the regular corn maze (only Friday, Sat, Sun Sept 28 – Oct 27) – $19 per person
Other Things Available in October Fri-Sun: Available Oct 1- Oct 31
- Farm Animals
- Many employees in Costume
- Food Pavilion with freshly prepared yummy food!
- Face Painting (Sat/Sun only)
- Our Wine, Hard Cider, and Hopworks Beer Available on Tap!
- Organic Food Market
- Caramel Corn Vendor
- and much much more!!!