Love them or hate them, more e-scooters will be hitting Portland streets soon bringing their total number to over 2,500! Portland’s black community and police are sharing their stories through theater in a new performance. And, The New York Times has mapped the parts of Portland with the lowest temperatures during a heat wave: Forest Park is your best bet for cooling down.
Here’s a roundup of the goings-on in Portland this week:
- KGW: More Electric Scooters Coming to Portland
- NYT: Summer in the City is Hot, but Some Neighborhoods Suffer More than Others
- PBS: How Portland’s Black Community and Police are Sharing their Stories Through Theatre
- BizJournal: Interview with Tobin Heath
- BizJournal: Oregon Cities with the Highest Rents
Get Portland News delivered every Thursday! Subscribe to our newsletter here.