From Our Sponsors
Tumbleweed Music Festival
August 30 @ 6:30pm -10pm
August 31 @ 11am – 10pm
September 1 @ 11am – 10pm
More info: tumbleweedfest.com
Howard Amon Park
500 Amon Park Road
Richland, WA 99352
Great acoustic music on the banks of the Columbia River! All Events Are Free Except for the Saturday Evening Concert and Sunday Contra Dance Fundraisers for 3RFS. Bring a blanket or a chair and enjoy!
- Friday night opening concert highlights talented, young, emerging performers!
- Saturday and Sunday – over 100 acts on five outdoor stages (including an open mic stage) plus one indoor performance stage, two workshop rooms, and a large indoor dance floor!
- Band scramble: Amateur or pro, you are invited to join!
- Over 30 workshops including dance, songwriting, singing, playing, performance tips, and more.
- The top 10 finalists in the “Power of Song” Jane Titland Memorial Songwriting Contest perform their entries live on stage on Saturday afternoon.
- Saturday night concert features three headliner performances.
- Sunday night contra dance features live music and caller.
- Food and craft vendors.
- Founded by the Three Rivers Folklife Festival.