Look alive! Local hikers were treated to a rare sighting of a rubber boa along the Clackamas River. A new report suggests Gresham has some of the worst drivers in the state. And after nearly a century, the Oregon Coast has brought a logging train back to life to transport passengers between Garibaldi and Rockaway Beach.
Here’s a roundup of the goings-on in Portland this week:
- KGW: What’s in a Name? The History Behind Cathedral Park
- KVAL: Rubber Boa Spotted by Local Hikers Along Popular Trail
- OregonLive: Trail Blazers 2019-20 Schedule Highlights
- Koin: Locomotive Chugs Along After Nearly A Century
- Koin: Report: Gresham has the Worst Drivers in Oregon
- Thrillist: The Most Beautiful Beaches Along the Oregon Coastline
- KTVZ: New Oregon Law Requires Cage-Free Commercial Eggs by 2024
Get Portland News delivered every Thursday! Subscribe to our newsletter here.