From our sponsors:
Rock ‘n’ Roll On The River Cruise
Thursdays July 11-September 26, 2019
2:45pm p.m. boarding | 3:15-5 p.m. cruise
Salmon Street Springs Dock
1000 SW Naito Pkwy, Portland, Oregon
Tune out the daily grind and and lose yourself in the sights and sounds of some of the Northwest’s best tribute bands aboard the Rock ‘n’ Roll On The River Cruise. Come aboard for this two-hour party as we cruise down the Willamette River featuring live music every Thursday afternoon from July-September.
This years lineup features some of the best local tribute bands in the Northwest.
- 8/8 — LUCKY TOWN (BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN TRIBUTE)
- 8/15 — S.O.S. (THE POLICE TRIBUTE)
- 8/22 — FORTUNATE SON (CREEDENCE CLEARWATER REVIVAL TRIBUTE)
- 8/29 — THE MIGHTY MANGOES (JIMMY BUFFET)
- 9/5 — S.O.S. (THE POLICE TRIBUTE)
- 9/12 — GARCIA BIRTHDAY BAND (GRATEFUL DEAD TRIBUTE)
- 9/19 — DOLL PARTY (DOLLY PARTON TRIBUTE)
- 9/26 — GIRL CAN’T HELP IT (JOURNEY TRIBUTE)
A $12 bistro plate and a full service bar are available for additional purchase on board. Admit it! You deserve a break so grab your friends / coworkers and get in on the fun. All this party needs is you, so Book Now!