The Washington Park Summer Festival is always a highlight of summer in Portland, featuring amazing performances among the roses that are free to attend.
Related Portland Events & Giveaways
- Win Tickets ($40): Summer Salt @ Aladdin Theater | w/ Dante Elephante and Motel Radio, A Retro Blend of Bossa Nova & 60’s Oldies Pop (August 11)
- Win Tickets ($50): Everything Is Terrible @ Revolution Hall | VHS Video Blogging Website, Campy Clips From The Past (August 12)
- Win Tickets ($70): Oregon Zoo Summer Concerts Presents Grammy Nominee Feist w/ Special Guest Rhye | Indie Pop (August 13)
- Win Tickets ($50): Bad Books @ Revolution Hall | w/ Brother Bird (August 14)
- Win Tickets ($97): Oregon Zoo Summer Concerts Presents ThePianoGuys | Classical Crossover, Orchestral Pop, Cello Rock (August 15)
Washington Park Summer Festival
August 1-4, 2019
More info: portlandoregon.gov
International Rose Test Garden Amphitheater
410 SW Kingston Avenue, Portland, OR
The Washington Park Summer Festival is always a highlight of summer in Portland, featuring amazing performances among the roses that are free to attend. Join us for three magical nights of rich cultural music, dance, and hands-on art activities that make the festival such a vibrant celebration of community.
Producing these special events is possible with the help of lasting partnerships with neighborhood associations and community members like you!
Parking is very limited. Guest are encouraged to ride TriMet MAX Red or Blue lines to the Washington Park MAX Station, and then catch TriMet line 63 to SW Rose Garden Blvd and Sherwood Avenue, or the FREE Washington Park Shuttle.