From our sponsors:
Wine, Beer & Spirits – Portland’s Past, Present & Future
July 24, 2019
4 p.m. | $35 | 21+
More info: eventbrite.com
The Gallery at Cerulean
1439 NW Marshall St, Portland, OR 97209
Join us for networking with movers and shakers in the wine, beer and spirits industries – Featuring an overview of Portland’s landscape for each sector- its Past, Present and Future outlook.
Admission includes interactive panel discussion on the latest trends and future outlook. All attendees receive a digital badge for participation, appetizers and tastings included.
- Kevin O’Brien, Senior Vice President, Zepponi & Company
- Steve Waters, CEO Backwoods Brewing
- Jessie Sheeran, Brand Manager, SakéOne
- Ryan Magarian, Co-founder Aviation American Gin/Co-founder Oven and Shaker Pizza and Bar
- Moderated by: Dr. Sam Holloway, University of Portland/President, Crafting A Strategy
- 4:00-4:40pm – Networking Reception, tastings, and appetizers
- 4:40-5:00pm – Welcome & Intros
- 5:00-5:30pm – Keynote, Kevin O’Brien (Portland’s Past, Present & Future)
- 5:30-6:30pm – Interactive panel w/ Q&A
- 6:30-7:00pm – Final Networking
*General Admission – $35: Includes tastings, drinks, appetizers and digital badge.