One of the nation’s few free, all ages, and all-volunteer music festivals, PDX Pop Now! festival returns July 20-21 showcasing Portland’s incredibly diverse musical talent.
Related Portland Events & Giveaways
- Win Tickets: Brizzleman @ The Goodfoot | Neo Soul, R&B, Synth Funk, w/ VoxOwl (July 18)
- Win Tickets: Get On Up w/ Takimba & DJ Saucy @ The Goodfoot | Funk, Mashups & Remixes (July 20)
- Win Tasting Packages ($40): Oregon Brewers Festival @ Tom McCall Waterfront Park | Featuring 100+ Beers & Ciders From Around Oregon (July 24-27)
- Win Tickets ($50): Tal Wilkenfeld @ Aladdin Theater | Australian Bassist, Singer, Songwriter and Guitarist (July 25)
- Win Tickets ($70): Oregon Zoo Summer Concerts Presents Broken Social Scene | w/ The Helio Sequence (July 27)
PDX Pop Now
July 20-21, 2019
Saturday | July 20th: 12pm – 1 am
Sunday | July 21st: 12pm – 10pm
All Ages | FREE
More info: pdxpopnow.com
Underneath the Hawthorne Bridge
201 SE Madison St., Portland, OR 97214
The 16th annual PDX POP NOW! festival will take place Saturday, July 20th and Sunday, July 21st at AudioCinema underneath the Hawthorne Bridge.
The Festival is free and always all ages!
Food carts will be on site, as well as a beer garden with all proceeds going toward putting on the festival.
- Street Fair!
- Beer Garden!
- Food Carts!
✨ 2019 Lineup ✨
Saturday-Sunday, July 20-21
Mane Of The Cur
Stevo The Weirdo
Wes Youssi and The County Champs
More info at: http://pdxpopnow.com/lineup2019/
Beer Garden Featuring: Cider Riot Barelic Brewing Co., Fort George Brewery, Montucky Cold Snacks, Portland Cider Company
Food Trucks: AutoBahn Coffee, Ben & Jerry’s, The Bob Mediterranean Cuisine, Koi Fusion, Spotlight Food Truck, Tall Boy Fish & Chips
On-Site Tattoos by Inkbus Tattoo
See you under the bridge! 👟👟