America celebrates Independence Day Thursday! As always, we have a large list of Portland July 4th weekend events including parties, dinners, shows, etc. This year, July 4th falls on Thursday, so there will be parties all weekend!
Portland-Metro July 4th Weekend Events & Info:
- All Weekend: Discover Portland’s Hidden Mysteries w/ Urban Adventure Quest’s Amazing Scavenger Hunt Adventure!
- All Weekend: This Summer, See A New View From the Water w/ Oregon Kayak Rental | Fun for the Whole Family, Singles, Doubles, Paddle Boards, Clackamas River
- All Weekend: Waterfront Blues Festival Schedule & Info | 100+ Acts on 4 Stages, Fireworks
- All Weekend: Hood River County Fruit Loop Cherry Celebration | 35 Miles of Fresh Picked Cherries, Wines, Pies, Cider, Treats, Picnic & More!
- July 3: Steve Swatkins’ Positive Agenda, Deltaphonic @ The Goodfoot | Fingerpicking Blues Rock, Funk, & Roots Rock (Win Tickets, $20)
- July 4: Chamber Music Northwest Presents American Independents! @ Reed College | Concert of Modern American Works (Win Tickets, $20)
- July 4: July 4th Fireworks Cruise w/ Portland Spirit! | Portland Dinner Cruise & Columbia Gorge Sternwheeler Viewing Cruise
- July 4: Hillsboro Rotary Club 4th of July Parade | 10 a.m. (more info)
- July 4: July 4th Estacada Timber Festival | County’s Largest Firework Show, Live Music, Beer Garden & More!
- July 4: Clark County Fourth @ The Fairgrounds | FREE, Battle of the Bands, Kids Activity Zone (more info)
- July 4: The Star Spangled Parade & Celebration @ Lake Oswego Millennium Plaza Park | Live Music, Pie Eating Contest, Illuminated Drone Show (more info)
- July 4: Beaverton 2019 Fourth of July @ Veterans Memorial Park | Free, Music, Hot Dogs, Ice Cream
- July 4: Tigard Fireworks Display @ Cook Park (more info)
- July 4: Free Admission on July 4th @ Oregon Zoo for Active and Retired Military Personnel & Their Families
- July 4: Celebrate Portland July 4th w/ North Bar | Slushies, Beer, Food, Pool
- July 4: Canby Independence Day Celebration | Free, Brews & BBQ, Car Show, Parade, Fireworks (more info)
- July 4-7: Cherryfest NW @ Salem’s Riverfront Park | Live Music, Beer, Food, Carnival, July 4th Fireworks & More!
- July 4-7: Portland Craft Beer Festival @ The Fields Neighborhood Park | Featuring Batches Only Made in City Limits
- July 5: Free Music w/ Alpine Grace @ EastBurn Public House
- July 5-7: Buffy the Vampire Slayer (35mm) @ 5th Avenue Cinema | Free Popcorn, Comedy Horror, Free Admission for Portland State University Students
- July 6: Sol Seed, The Green Room @ The Goodfoot | Rock, HipHop, Soul, Psychedelic Jam, Reggae (Win Tickets, $20)
- July 6: Hawthorne Ghost Tour | Walk Through the Heart of East Portland’s Old Red Light District
- July 6: Summer Sangria Party @ Portland’s Hip Chicks Do Wine | Sample 3 Wines + 3 Elevated Sangrias, Live Music
- July 6: BLACKOUT presents Star Spangled HOUSE!! @ Kelly’s Olympian | Portland July 4th Weekend, All House, All Night w/ DJ Dragonfire & DJ Sam Tripp
- July 6-7: Hood River Lavender Farms 2019 Lavender DAZE Festival | FREE, 30+ Vendors, Music, Wine, Family Fun
- Closure Info: What’s open, what’s closed, for July 4th in the Portland area
July 4th is Saturday and there will be many places in Portland and Oregon to watch fireworks + Vancouver, Washington. There are parades, live music, and many more activities all over our state and city.
Portland / Oregon July 4th Fireworks Celebrations:
- Camas: Independence Day Celebration | BBQ, Fireworks, Potluck (more info)
- Corbett: Corbett Fun Fest – A Hometown 4th | Music, Fireworks (more info)
- Corvallis: Red White & Blue Riverfront Festival in Downtown Corvallis | Beer, Food, Wine, Crafts, Live Entertainment & More! (more info)
- The Dalles: Fort Dalles Fourth | James Otto, Fireworks, Festival, Food & Beer Garden (more info)
- Estacada: Portland July 4th Estacada Timber Festival | County’s Largest Firework Show, Live Music, Beer Garden & More!
- Fort Vancouver: Independence Day 2019 | Fireworks, Canons, Parade, Games, Music (more info)
- Hood River – Independence Day Celebration | Parade, Fireworks (more info)
- Lake Oswego: The Star Spangled Parade & Celebration @ Lake Oswego Millennium Plaza Park | Live Music, Pie Eating Contest, Illuminated Drone Show (more info)
- La Pine – La Pine Frontier Days | Home Brew Contest, Beautiful Legs Contest, Fireworks, Carnival (more info)
- Ridgefield, Washington: Clark County Fourth @ The Fairgrounds | FREE, Battle of the Bands, Kids Activity Zone (more info)
- Waterfront Fireworks: Portland Fireworks Show @ Waterfront Blues Festival | Largest Display in Oregon, 22 Minutes, 11,800 Shots
Portland Fireworks Pictures & Watch Suggestions:
Portland Waterfront 4th of July fireworks show. Photo by pdxbiker
Portland Waterfront Fireworks
Photo by pdxbiker
Photo by Hamza Hydri
Here are some suggestions of good spots to watch July 4th Fireworks:
Inner SE Morrison
Rose Test Gardens
Top of PSU parking garage on 6th and Harrison
Portland City Grille
NE Marine Drive docks
Sellwood Park (website) you can see both Oaks Park and downtown from here
West Hills: Terwilliger near OHSU has many spots.