E-Scooters are slowly repopulating the streets of Portland.
Damian Lillard’s insane range is no accident – he’s been working to prep his mind and body for months.
And Mr. Statue has been performing in downtown Portland for more than 20 years!
Here’s a roundup of the goings-on in Portland this week:
- Portland Monthly: Biscuits and Gravy Is Portland’s Signature Dish. Fight Me.
- Energy Manager Today: Portland’s City Buses First in US to be Powered Entirely by Wind
- Portland Monthly: Mr. Statue Celebrates Two Decades Standing Still in Downtown Portland
- Portland Business Journal: Portland firms head up design of TriMet’s new $2.7 billion light rail line
- Washington Post: The making of a long-range assassin: How Damian Lillard turned ‘bad’ shots into good ones
- Portland Tribune: E-scooters arrive by hundreds, not thousands, in Portland
Get Portland News delivered every Thursday! Subscribe to our newsletter here.