Mardi Gras Day in 2019 is March 5. Mardi Gras Day (also known as Fat Tuesday) is the last day of the (New Orleans) Carnival season and the day before Ash Wednesday. Mardi Gras Day falls on a different day each year, however, it is always 46 days before Easter.
2019 Portland Mardi Gras Events
- March 5: Mardi Gras at Paddy’s Bar & Grill | FREE, Sazeracs and French 75s, Gumbo, Happy Hour Specials, Raffle Prizes & More!
- March 5: Mardi Gras / Fat Tuesday Celebration @ Bare Bones Cafe & Bar | Featuring Swamp Thang, The New Iberians, King Cake
- March 5: Mardi Gras Day Parade on Mississippi Avenue | Free, Fat Tuesday
- March 5: Mardi Gras Party @ EaT Cajun Kitchen & Oyster Bar | Food Specials, Hurricanes, Live Music & More!
- March 5: Half Price Craft Beer Tuesdays @ EastBurn | 16 Rotating Taps
- March 5: $1 Tuesdays @ North Bar | Draft Rainier, Food, Pool, Slushies & More!
- March 5: Tesla Coil Day at Quarterworld Arcade Portland! | Shows at 4PM & 9PM, All Ages, Pinball, Full Bar
- March 5: Portland Trail Blazers vs Memphis Grizzlies at 5PM | Watch in Portland + Food & Drink Specials
- March 5: Fresh Track at The Goodfoot | Free, Rock, Funk, Synth Driven Dance Music
- March 5: Grammy Winner Ladysmith Black Mambazo at the Aladdin Theater | South African A Cappella Group
- March 8: Mardi Gras Party @ Club Privata | Boobs, Balls & Beads, Sexiest Couple Contest, Hosted by Sasha Scarlett
Related Portland Events & Information:
- March: Our Portland March Events Calendar + Giveaways
- St Patrick’s: Portland St. Patrick’s Day Events: Parade, Parties, Festivals, Music, Food & Drink Specials & More!