We are giving away a pair of tickets to Farnell Newton & The Othership Connection @ The Goodfoot on February 14. To win, comment on this post why you’d like to attend. Winner will be drawn and emailed Wednesday, February 13.

Farnell Newton & The Othership Connection
February 14, 2019
9 p.m. | $7 | 21+
More info: thegoodfoot.com

Goodfoot Pub & Lounge
2845 SE Stark St., Portland, OR 97214

Join us for an evening of Farnell Newton and OC. The band features current or former members of Jill Scott, Bootsy Collins, The Doo Doo Funk All-Stars, Liv Warfield, Juno What?! and more.

Trumpeter Farnell Newton is one of the most versatile musicians in the Northwest, playing straight ahead jazz, Latin music, soul, hip hop, funk and more. Farnell has been touring with 3-time Grammy-winning singer/songwriter Jill Scott, soulful singer/Pianist Jarrod Lawson, and with the Legendary Rhinestone Rockstar Bassist, Bootsy Collins! A funky good time awaits. $7

, , , , , , , , , ,

13 Responses to Win Tickets: Valentine’s Day w/ Farnell Newton & The Othership Connection @ The Goodfoot | Hip Hop, Funk, Jazz & More

1. Mrs KV February 11, 2019 at 1:19 pm #

Yay! We love Farnell Newton!
    Sadly, we haven’t been out to see him play since our wedding in 2011.
    If you haven’t seen him play, take your special someone out to see him!
    A pair of tickets would be the ultimate sweetheart surprise!

2. Ariana February 11, 2019 at 4:52 pm #

My bestie and I are having a self-love/galentines night out! We loveeee the goodfoot and I can not think of a better way to express LOVE than to by shaking our booties all night long ;) fingers crossed!

3. Ariana February 11, 2019 at 4:54 pm #

My bestie and I are having a self-love/GALentines night out. We both loveeee the good foot and I cannot think of a better way to express LOVE than shaking our booties all night long ;) fingers crossed!

4. Bowe February 11, 2019 at 7:43 pm #

Got no sweetheart but would love some great music to keep my heart full on valentine’s.

5. Rebecca Braatz February 12, 2019 at 12:24 pm #

This would be absolutely amazing! Trying to have a little wine and dine night with my best friend to show each other the unconditional love we have for those rare bonds that are hard to come by. Would love to celebrate that at the goodfoot!

6. Marianne Silva February 12, 2019 at 12:26 pm #

This sounds like a great way to spend Valentine’s day!!

7. Macey February 12, 2019 at 12:50 pm #

Stumbled upon him playing at the 1905 and would love to see him again!

8. Robert February 12, 2019 at 1:00 pm #

Winning tickets to see Farnell Newton
    Would please my love who can’t eat gluten
    The funk, the R&B, the jazz
    Would give this guy some Hallmark Day pzazz

I love her and i could just pay
    But this gal loves free stuff for Valentine’s Day
    So I hope upon hope that I win
    So that I can spend after the show in heavenly sin

9. Mandi February 12, 2019 at 1:22 pm #

Have never been to goodfoot! This would be fun.

10. Daniel Lysenko February 12, 2019 at 3:57 pm #

Got that sweetheart wife of mine that i would love to go see this with. Great music for valentine’s day.

11. Daniel February 12, 2019 at 3:59 pm #

This would be a great Valentines day treat for the Wife and myself.

12. Drew February 12, 2019 at 6:48 pm #

Never had the opportunity to check him out, and none better than the present! Thnx!

13. Sandy Ramirez February 12, 2019 at 8:16 pm #

My sweetie and I met at a dance and are always looking for great music to groove to – this sounds like just the ticket for a Valentine’s Day outing.